Largest Silver Cliff Condo: Walk to Slopes, Old Town & Sundance(18 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
2 BR - 2 Bath - 2 Stories - 8 Beds- Sleeps 10
Top floor 2 story condo is the largest at Silver Cliff Village (2000 sq ft) with spacious rooms, vaulted ceilings, 3 balconies with mountain views. Lodge style décor is cozy and comfortable. Great for families or groups. Bathroom tub/shower & commode in separate room from sinks/vanities so plenty of privacy.
*Easy drive from SLC airport
*Location so convenient that a car is not necessary
*100 yards to Park City Mt Resort (skiers park in front of our condo)
*Stones throw from free Park City shuttle
*Short 6 block walk to Old Town shops and restaurants
*2 hot tubs in private courtyard
*1 block from City Park and Library
*Walk to Sundance theaters and Library Theater Sundance Shuttle Stop
*Private heated garage with elevator & luggage carts
Why choose #208 Silver Cliff Village ? Spacious comfort, mountain views, location convenient to slopes and old town action.
HUGE open spaces, LR/DR/Kitchen comfortable for large groups. Large sectional sofa, big flat screen TV over gas fireplace, reading and game table corners.
• Newly renovated kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances, KEURIG coffee pot, fully equipped kitchen, complete with spices.
* GAS Fireplace provides hassle free fires
• GREAT layout for families (2nd bedroom = den for gaming/TV)
• HEATED private garage with elevator & luggage carts
• 3 Balconies with mountain views
• Large Flat screen TV over fireplace; TV/DVD in each bedroom
• Dining seats 14: table for 8, bar seats 6
• Chef's Kitchen, fully equipped.
• High capacity FULL SIZE Washer/Dryer
* 2 beautiful hot tubs in private courtyard
BEDS & BATHS:
• 8 separate beds great for groups and large families
• 2 oversized bedrooms each with full baths and private shower/vanity areas
• Upstairs Bedroom: 2 queen log beds with mountain views
• Downstairs Bedroom: 2 custom twin/full log bunks plus a queen sofa bed
• Downstairs bedroom serves as 2nd 'den' for kids/teens with TV/DVD/Gaming.
* Queen size aerobed available upon request; ask owner.
***Great HIGH SPEED WIRELESS internet with 50 Mbps! Comcast cable with HBO.
2 FULL BATHS
Each level has a full bathroom with tub/shower/commode and separate vanity/dressing area which provides plenty of privacy for groups.
WHY Park City:
• Utah Snow at largest Ski Resort in North America since PCMR now connects to Canyons; 1 mile to Deer Valley
• Main Street is a one-of-a-kind memorable experience with something for everyone: restaurants, shops, museums, saloons, & galleries. 6 blocks away. (walk or free bus, bus stop across street)
• Park City is a charming mining town rich in history
• Guests return year after year
• Park City Bus Stop is a few steps away, free and safe transportation can be your 'Designated Driver' for a night on the town.
• Close to Sundance SHUTTLE and Sundance Theaters (next to LIBRARY Theater)
• NO hassles with ski traffic!
• 100 yards to the slopes so some can sleep in, some can cut first tracks!
• Leave your car in our heated garage. Walk to skiing, dining, & shopping, or take the free PC bus everywhere (Main Street's great nightlife & shopping, Park City Mountain Resort for skiing/boarding/skating/dining/mt coaster/zip lines, Deer Valley, The Canyons, Kimball Junction Outlet Shopping, Sundance Theaters).
Any questions? Please feel free to call me or text 503-358-3317.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Senior Adults Only Community:
- Children Welcome:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Hair dryers provided
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
Newly renovated kitchen with beautiful granite, LED lighting. Fully equipped with Keurig and traditional coffee makers, toaster, blender, and crock pots. Spice Rack so each guest doesn't have to buy...moreless
- Lawn / Garden:
- Ski & Snowboard:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Late Sundance Special 2017
Jan 24 - Jan 29, 2017
3 night min stay
Feb 17 - Feb 25, 2017
5 night min stay
Apr 1 - Apr 16, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $175
- $20 pp over 8 adults $0
- 3% fee $0
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 10.95%
--Electronic checks preferred; Additional 3% service fee added to direct pay total for use of credit cards
--Check in 4 PM
--Check out 10 AM
--$400 fully refundable damage deposit
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Car: Not Necessary
No car needed, walk to Main Street & Park City Resort (great restaurants, shops, theaters, skating...)
Free shuttle bus stop steps away on Park Ave takes you to Deer Valley or the Canyons base (now connected via GONDOLA! to PCMR)
Unbeatable location for convenience! Park your car in our secured garage and enjoy Park City by foot (or shuttle bus that runs continuously down Park Ave a short block away).
Year Purchased: 1988
About the owner: *Owned SCV 208 since 1988, over 28 years! We love our Silver Cliff Condo, and you will see why. Great for families, or adult get aways. *Interested in the Sundance Film Festival? I've been a Sundance Volunteer at the Eccles Theater since 2009, and I'd be happy to help you plan your Sundance trip.
Why the Owner Chose Park City, UT, USA:
*Best views in Silver Cliff! *2 stories, 2000 sq ft, vaulted ceilings & spacious floor plan. It is spacious but cozy with mountain decor, & log furniture. *Large Bedrooms, 8 separate beds *Nice Views *Great location, no car necessary
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
*Top floor corner unit means you don't hear anyone else... no clunky ski boots at 8 am! *Gas FP means you light the fire with a flip of the switch *Private heated garage means no clearing snow from your safe, warm car *Elevator means you have easy access
- Primary: +1 5033583317 Owner lives in Park City & West Coast -Pacifictime
Links to more information:
Kitchen recently renovated: granite, stainless, and LED lighting
Upstairs master bedroom is huge; 2 queens, flat screen TV, mountain views!
HD Flat screen TV and Gas Fireplace (easy to operate via wall switch)
Updated Kitchen is well supplied with Keurig, spices, crock pots, etc
Main floor 2nd BR doubles as den for kids/ teens: TV/DVD/VCR & video library
Game table in corner of living room
Our top floor end unit view-- this is why we bought unit 208 at Silver Cliff
Upstairs bath 2 separate vanity sinks; private tub/shower/commode & huge closets
Queen size pottery barn sofa bed
Heated locked private garage with elevator, convenient parking, no snowy cars
New Full Size HIgh Efficiency washer dryer!
Comfortable mountain decor, vaulted ceilings, great space for apres ski
Dining table seats 6-8 with benches &/or chair options, & another 6 seats at bar
Double vanities are in a separate room from commode/shower = more privacy
Watch large flat screen, viewable from throughout the LR/DR/Kitchen and bar area
Upstairs spacious master, quiet top floor end unit, full bath; fabulous mt views
2 hot tubs in private courtyard commercially maintained
Comfy master with great views of PCMR ski runs and mountain
Newly renovated Kitchen has Keurig and traditional coffee pot, too.
Families love our log bunks, 2 T top, 2F bottom; great for groups
Great location - walk to Sundance Theaters & Sundance Shuttle.
Our place is top floors on south corner SCV: 3 decks (2 end, 1 front by chimney
Diesel & I welcome you to come see why we LOVE Park City condo.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 19, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.