Waterfront Luxury Condo-3107 /4BR, 4.5 BA / Gulf & Lake Views(13 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
4 Bedrooms + 4.5 Bathrooms . Sleeps 9
The unit itself features 2400sf of beautifully decorated luxury. It features travertine floors, gas logs, and 10ft ceilings thru out. The second floor is a private master suite and bath with a private balcony. The first floor features another master suite and bath and two bedrooms and baths with granite countertops.
Both master baths feature walk in showers and jetted tubs for a relaxing soak after a day in the sun. The kitchen features upgraded stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and everything you'll need to prepare a nice relaxing meal. Every bed has top of the line tempurpedic mattresses. There are flat screen tvs in every bedroom and living room. Blu ray dvd player in living room. For your convenience, there is a wireless internet in the unit and also a full washer and dryer.
There is a state of the art fitness facility, and convenient covered parking. Bring your bikes and enjoy 18 miles of paved bike trails. Canoes and kayaks are complimentary for some fun exercise on the dune lake. Uptown grayton, watercolor and seaside resorts are just a short bike ride from the complex.
Our guests receive two complimentary beach chairs and an umbrella which is set up for you each morning.
Your stay at sanctuary at redfish is guaranteed to be unforgettable and we hope you will visit year after year.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- On floor 3
- 2450 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 9-10
- Bedroom 1- Large Master Suite with your own private balcony, located on 2nd level of the unit, with panoramic view of beautiful Red Fish lake and the Gulf. King size tempurpedic bed. Large flat screen TV for viewing from bed. Large walk in closet. Large Bathroom with separate shower and jetted tub. Granite countertops. Bedroom 2- Large Master Bedroom on 1st level with King Tempurpedic Bed. Beautiful natural view of lake with your doors leading out to porch from bedroom. Large flat screen TV mounted over dresser for viewing from bed. Large Master Bathroom with separate shower and jetted tub. Granite countertops. Bedroom 3- Guest room with Queen size tempurpedic bed located on 1st level. Large flat screen TV for viewing from your bed. This bedroom has it's own private bathroom. Bedroom 4- Great bunk room located on 1st level separated from the rest of unit with it's own private bathroom. This room is also equipped with a flat screen TV for the children to enjoy. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Bathroom 1- Located on 2nd level in master suite. Private toilet area, separate shower and jetted tub. Travertine in shower and flooring with Granite countertops. Bathroom 2- Located on 1st level off the master bedroom. Spacious bathroom with Travertine separate shower and jetted tub. Travertine flooring and granite countertops. Bathroom 3- Located on 1st level off the Guest room. Travertine walk in shower. Travertine flooring and granite countertops Bathroom 4- Spacious Bathroom located on 1st level off the bunk room. Combination tub/shower with Travertine backsplash. Travertine flooring with granite countertops....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
The unit has two balconies with spectacular views of the Gulf and Big RedFish Lake. Private Balcony off the 2nd level Master Suite. Balcony off the living area and the Master Bedroom on 1st level. ...moreless
- Kayak / Canoe:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Winter At The Beach
Nov 29 - Mar 10, 2017
5 night min stay
Mar 11 - Apr 14, 2017
7 night min stay
Apr 15 - May 26, 2017
7 night min stay
May 27 - Aug 12, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $185
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 11%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We love the santa rosa beach area, and have been vacationing here since 1995. My husband and i are both from texas, but have lived in mobile, al for 18 years, where we raised both of our girls.
Why the Owner Chose Blue Mountain Beach, FL, USA:
We chose to buy sanctuary at redfish because we love the beautiful view of the gulf overlooking a coastal dune lake. The coastal dune lakes are very rare, and are only found in a very few other places in the world. Being situated on the lake gives you extra outdoor activities such as canoeing, kayaking, and paddle boarding. I love the pontoon taxi boat, which shuttles beach visitors to and from the beach. I absolutely love this concept!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We chose sanctuary at redfish because the property is so unique being built around a coastal dune lake, which gives you gorgeous scenery of the lake and the sugary white beaches of the gulf. This property has many amenities including the resort style pool area, with 4 pools, two of which are heated during cooler temps. There is also a zero entry pool which works great with young children. Two hot tubs are also nestled in among the pools and beautiful landscaping. We love taking bike rides along the bike path, and visiting shops and chef owned restaurants along the way. Truly a unique and beautiful, uncrowded area.
- Primary: +251 455
- Secondary: +251 455
- Fax: +1 2513800188
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kitchen, Dining, and Living Room
Main Living Master Bathroom
Upstairs Master Suite Bathroom
view from our porch balcony
Main Living Balcony
View of boat dock from lake
inlet of lake to beach
Main Living Master Bedroom
Upstairs Master Suite
Main Living Queen Bedroom
Bunk room Bathroom
view of lake from balcony
Boat & Dock
Big Red Fish Lake
Complimentary canoes and kayaks
Aerial view of pool, lake, & Gulf
View of Cabanas and pool area
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 08, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.