Welcome to the island at this tastefully appointed 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental home! Ideally situated in The Reserve gated community, this Monkey Island getaway is the ideal place for groups of 8, featuring contemporary furnishings, coastal decor, and access to an array of community amenities! Whether you're relaxing by the community pool or partaking in the Grand River Monsters Bow Fishing Tournament, this home-away-from-home will always be waiting for you with open arms!
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Futon | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Full Bed
Drive through the quiet residential area of The Reserve to discover this impressive townhome. Inside lies 1,201 square feet of living space characterized by sleek hardwood floors, vibrant pops of red, and high ceilings.
Start each morning off right by sipping a cup of joe out on the furnished patio, admiring the vast open land behind. As your travel companions stir, whip up a hearty breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen before setting out for a day of adventures!
When you return home, heat up some popcorn and settle in for family movie night on the flat-screen cable TV. As everyone goes to bed, retreat to the master bedroom and drift off to sleep on the plush king bed.
You'll surely want to take advantage of the numerous amenities The Reserve provides! Lotion up for a day by the community pool, head to the hoops for a game of basketball, or practice your aim on the small putting green - there's even a fitness center for the workout enthusiasts!
A short drive in any direction will take you to the lake, best known for its abundance of crappie, catfish, and bluegill, so don't forget your fishing pole! There are also several fishing tournaments that take place on the lake annually. To get out on the water, head over to Tera Miranda Marina Resort to launch your boat for a day of fishing, tubing and water skiing! The marina also offers a waterfront restaurant, bait and tackle store, and boat slip rentals - all only 2 blocks away!
Golf enthusiasts will love being close to Shangri-La Resort, home to 27 lush fairways, a luxury spa, marina, and vibrant nightlife on the waterfront! Have a fun night out when you go to Buffalo Bar or Eddie's Lakeside Bar - you won't want to miss out on the live lakeside entertainment! Also nearby is the small town of Grove, home to the Har-Ber Village and Lendonwood Gardens.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, central heating and air conditioning, ceiling fans, in-unit laundry machines, linens, towels, a furnished patio, charcoal grill, garage and driveway parking, and more!
- Community amenities include an outdoor pool (open Memorial Day - Labor Day), a basketball court, tennis court, putting green, fitness center, and boat trailer parking!
- For more information regarding boat and jet ski rentals, please contact Evolve
- Fantastic Monkey Island Location - Only 2 blocks from the marina, nightlife of Shangri-La, and just minutes to Grove!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport, 1 Airport Blvd, Bentonville, AR 72712 (~59 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in