The shores of Lake Ossipee are just a few steps away from 'The Wood Drake,' a waterfront 3-bed, 2-bath Ossipee vacation rental home. This charming lakeside home offers 1,200 square feet of indoor living space with a 900-square-foot, 3-season porch. Look forward to nights gathered around the fire pit, pancake breakfasts on the porch and endless fun on the water. This sought after west-facing property means long sunny days and summer evenings. Enjoy full use of the dock that has deep water access!
Master Bedroom: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Futon | Additional Sleeping: 4 Canvas Cots, Daybed
Quiet mornings by the lake, reading on the dock, napping on the porch, campfires, s'mores and so much more await those who stay at 'The Wood Drake.' There is so much to enjoy and truly something for everyone.
This newly updated lakefront property provides all the comforts of home, including wireless internet access, a flat-screen TV, linens, towels and more. Families can also enjoy the convenience of an infant changing table, pack ‘n play crib and high chair that are available in the house.
Be sure to bring your boat and swimsuits, as this waterfront property is prime for lake activities. A gradual depth swim area is great for the kids, or you can take a seat in the sand and watch the boats go by. Nighttime brings about prime opportunities for stargazing and listening for the sounds of loons!
Pick fresh blueberries around the property and bring them into the fully equipped kitchen to prepare an epic pancake breakfast! For dinner, fire up the gas grill or boil some lobsters and enjoy a family-style feast on the porch.
When the sun sets, stargaze and roast marshmallows by the fire pit on the beach or head inside and settle down with a book by the wood-burning fireplace.
This home sleeps 8 guests on the beds and futon, or use the daybed on the porch and 4 canvas cots for a lakeside slumber party!
There are several marinas located nearby where you can rent boats and kayaks and set off for a day on the water. Beyond boating, canoeing and swimming on the lake, there's plenty of fun to be had and places to explore in the surrounding area.
For craft beer and good grub, visit Hobbs Tavern & Brewing Company just 15 minutes away. The Eaton Village Store is located in the picturesque village about 20 minutes away and includes a post office, small store and a food counter that serves fresh blueberry pancakes, homemade lunches and ice cream cones. The scenic drive through the beautiful New Hampshire lake region is just an added bonus!
Take the family out for an adventurous day at the Chocorua Zipline Adventure Course in Monkey Trunks just 25 minutes away, or hit the water obstacle course at the Bear Camp Waterpark on Westward Shores.
Stock up on fresh local produce that you've picked by hand at several nearby farms. From apples and pears to blueberries and strawberries, this sweet treat is as fun as it is delicious.
Bring your clubs for a day on the course at Indian Mound Golf Club just 10 minutes away. This lovely 18-hole course is scenic, well-kept and sure to show you a great time on the greens.
For a day trip, the charming town of North Conway is located nearby, where you can see the White Mountains aboard an old-fashioned train or hike beautiful trails to breathtaking waterfalls. Another picturesque town is that of Wolfeboro on Lake Winnipesaukee located just 30 minutes away. Tour the museums, shop, and dine!
If you'd like to spend the day by the sea, Kennebunkport, Maine is about 53 miles away. Enjoy shopping at the local boutiques and a seaside lobster lunch.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wood-burning fireplace, beachfront fire pit, gradual depth swim area, dock, 103-feet of water frontage, a sandy beach area, a flat-screen TV, free WiFi, 900-square-foot porch, patio furniture, outdoor dining furniture, washer, dryer, driveway parking for 6 vehicles and more
- Family friendly features include a changing table, pack ‘n play crib and booster seat
- Waterfront location on Ossipee Lake - Endless lake recreation just steps away, and close to North Conway, Wolfeboro, Lake Winnipesaukee and perfect for day trips to Kennebunkport and other beautiful destinations on the Maine seacoast!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Portland International Jetport - 1001 Westbrook St, Portland, ME 04102 (~50 miles away) & Manchester–Boston Regional Airport - 1 Airport Rd, Manchester, NH 03103 (~84 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per stay fee
- Maximum occupancy of 8 guests is strict. Please no additional guests at the property
- No events, parties or large gatherings. Any evidence of a party or gathering will result in an additional $200 fee
- Please note that beach towels are not provided at the property. It is recommended that you supply your own
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in