Add some luxury to your next California getaway when you stay at this 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom vacation rental house in Oxnard. Situated on the water in the Channel Islands community, this 4,491-square-foot home for 8 features a wraparound deck, a private hot tub, a fire pit, and everything you're looking for in a home-away-from-home! Spend your days relaxing on the beach or exploring Los Angeles and your nights lounging on the deck as you watch the sunset light up the sky!
** Please note that this property features exterior security cameras. These do not look into any interior spaces **
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds with 2 Twin Trundle Beds
As you enter this gorgeous waterfront home, you're greeted by numerous windows pouring natural light in and soaring ceilings painted to look like the sky. Gather in the formal sitting area on the elegant furnishings and marvel at the water views from every window in the house.
Step outside to the wraparound deck featuring ample outdoor seating, an outdoor table with umbrella, and a gas grill. Play some music through the surround sound system and take a relaxing soak in the private hot tub before roasting marshmallows around the fire pit under a blanket of stars.
When the group starts to get hungry, make your way into the fully equipped kitchen to create culinary magic using the stainless steel appliances. Serve up your tasty feast in the vibrant dining room at the 6-person dining table.
After dinner, everyone can choose how to spend their downtime in this spacious home. Watch a movie on the flat-screen TV with Apple TV in the living room, play chess or read a good book in the mahogany executive office, or play air hockey in the Laker room.
After the sun sets behind the horizon, retire to the spacious bedrooms to rest up for the next day's activities. All of the bedrooms feature flat-screen TVs with Apple TV and soft linens. The master bedroom boasts vaulted ceilings, a king-sized bed, and a grand en-suite bathroom with soaking tub and walk-in shower.
Take one of the 5 provided bikes for an afternoon cruise around Channel Islands Harbor and stop in for a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants in the area. Enjoy some retail therapy at The Collection Riverpark, a brand new outdoor mall just 15 minutes from the home. More shopping can be found at Camarillo Outlet Mall 20 minutes away.
Put on your bathing suit and spend the day on the sandy shores of the west coast. Hollywood Beach, Silver Strand Beach, and Mandalay State Beach are all within 3 miles of the property and are just a bike ride away.
Looking for a fun day trip? Los Angeles, Ventura, and Santa Barbara are all within an hour and a half of the home and feature non-stop family fun. Stay closer to home and book a tee time at River Ridge Golf Club offering challenging holes for every level of golfer.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, wraparound deck with outdoor furniture, gas grill, fire pit, private hot tub, 5 flat-screen TVs with Apple TV, air hockey table, gas fireplace, surround sound system outside, dock space and more
- For an additional fee, guests can enjoy the use of 5 bikes, 4 kayaks, 3 paddle boards, and an electric boat
- Waterfront Oxnard home - Close to shopping, restaurants, museums, fishing, Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara, beaches, boat tours, wineries, golfing, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Los Angeles International Airport - 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045, (~69 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note there is a Hot Tub Heat Fee: $75 Per Stay
- Dock space is available; however, there are 3 boats parked there. There is approximately 20-30 feet where you could park your boat
- Please note that this property features exterior security cameras. These do not look into any interior spaces
- Please note the pictured dock is not available for guest use
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in