Get ready for an unbelievable nature retreat at this charming 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home nestled in the woods! This spacious abode offers everything you need to have a comfortable stay, including sleeping arrangements for 8, plush furnishings, and wireless internet - there's even a pool table! Spend your days lounging on the furnished deck, exploring the nearby hiking trails, or skiing at Kirkwood Mountain Resort just a short drive away for a memorable Markleeville getaway!
Master Bedroom (Lower Level): King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
Sleek hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, and an open floor concept invite you into this well-appointed home-away-from-home! You're sure to adore the expansive living space, as it exudes a rustic ambiance and warming ski lodge feel.
During downtime, kick back and relax on the leather sofa while watching your favorite shows and the pellet stove blazes. You can also perfect your aim with a game of pool, all while admiring the breathtaking wooded views through the floor-to-ceiling windows.
As the group grows hungry, prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen, or move the party outside for a classic cookout on the lux Jenn-Air grill! Wherever the endeavors take place, you'll have ample space to savor meals at the breakfast bar, 4-person table, and around the patio furniture.
For a replenishing night's sleep, retreat to your private hideaway on the lower level housing the master bedroom with a cloud-like king bed, en-suite bathroom, and private patio access. Everyone is sure to sleep soundly throughout the rest of the home, as the second and third bedrooms both offer comfortable accommodations!
With this wilderness escape's prime location, you'll want to make it your permanent home! Wintertime invites a bounty of outdoor splendors, from snowshoeing the nearby tracks to skiing at Kirkwood Mountain Resort! For a day trip, venture to South Lake Tahoe's Heavenly Mountain Resort.
Closer to the property is the year-round Grover Hot Spring State Park, where you can treat yourself to a soak in one of the naturally heated mineral pools. This area also offers an array of hiking and biking trails, fishing creeks, and picnic areas!
If you don't feel like cooking, pop over to Stonefly, The Deli, or Woodfords Station! For a few more options, take a quick 30-minute drive to South Lake Tahoe to find a variety of restaurants, local shops, and casinos!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV with DirecTV and Roku, 3 TVs with DVD players/VHS, free WiFi, a pool table, pellet stove with insert, energy efficient furnace, linens, towels, in-unit laundry machines, a ramp from the front door to the garage, furnished patio, Jenn-Air gas grill, a snowblower, shovels, ample parking, and more!
- Peaceful Markleeville Location - Secluded from the bustle, yet just minutes from ski areas, activities of Grover Hot Spring State Park, and South Lake Tahoe!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport - 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (~65.8 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that you will need 4-wheel drive to access the property in the winter
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in