** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
For the ultimate Maine retreat, don't look any further than this 5-bed, 3-bath Bethel vacation rental house that sleeps a whopping 12 guests! Aptly named 'Big Bird,' this 2,500-square-foot home, brimming with amenities, boasts an ideal location minutes from Grafton Notch State Park, Sunday River Resort, along with numerous outdoor activities for all seasons!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 5: 3 Twin Beds
Numerous windows illuminate the home's spacious interior with natural light while providing spectacular views of the Androscoggin River! Even while you're cooking in the fully equipped kitchen, you'll be treated to Maine's natural scenery just outside of this home.
Besides river vistas, this property also offers amenities such as wireless internet access, 2-car heated garage, and a shared hot tub - great for soaking sore muscles after a day on the ski slopes. In addition, the cozy living room boasts ample furnishings plus a large flat-screen cable TV for when you want to catch up on your favorite shows.
Just a few steps away, the 8-person dining table provides ample seating room for those at-home feasts, while the 4-person bar is perfect for coffee and breakfast. After evening meals, pour yourself a glass of wine to enjoy on the screened-in porch - watching as the sun sets in the distant west.
Complete the day with a refreshing rinse in one of the 3 full bathrooms, all stocked with fresh towels. Thoroughly tired, retreat to the privacy of the master bedroom for a peaceful night's sleep in the king bed. Additional guests will find comfortable accommodations in one of the other 4 bedrooms or bring your own sleeping arrangements for slumber parties in the living room!
With a spectacular location only feet from the Androscoggin River, this rental property is truly the perfect stay just outside of Bethel - conveniently located close to numerous outdoor activities along with shops and restaurants!
In the summer, bust out your hiking boots! Scenic hikes are found just a short drive away in Grafton Notch State Park - where peaks and gorges offer impressive views and unique hiking experiences. Old Speck - with an elevation of 4,180 feet - specifically is host to a rewarding vista that overlooks the Mahoosuc Public Lands. Fishing, rafting, and kayaking are also fun, warm weather activities!
Two miles south you'll find downtown Bethel with shopping and dining on Main Street. Make sure to stop in for a midday pick-me-up at Cafe DiCocoa, eventually followed by happy hour at Funky Red Barn. For dinner, treat your taste buds to comfort food at either 22 Broad Street or Harvest Bar!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, hot tub, patio, screened-in porch, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, fresh towels and linens, complimentary toiletries, keyless entry, 2-car heated garage and 5-7 driveway parking spots, and so much more
- Scenic Bethel location- With views of the Androscoggin River, minutes to Sunday River Resort. Mt. Abram Family Resort and Grafton Notch State Park, and close to Bethel's shops and restaurants
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Portland International Jetport - 1001 Westbrook St, Portland, ME 04102, (~ 69.6 miles away)
- Quiet hours begin at 10:00 PM. Noise complaints from neighbors will result in a $250 fine
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- This property comfortably sleeps 12 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 15 guests with sleeping arrangements on the couch or with your own arrangements
- If you are traveling with more than 12 guests, check the availability of Evolve listing #410885, an attached 2-bedroom apartment with accommodations for 6
- Only 4 guests are allowed in the hot tub at a time. There is a sensor inside the hot tub that will cause it to shut off if triggered. There will be a $25 fine assessed if the sensor is triggered
- Must be at least 26 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID is required upon check-in