** Please note another vacation rental unit is on the premises, and other travelers may be present during your stay **
Experience everything that Pentwater has to offer from this cozy 1-bath vacation rental studio! Sleeping up to 4 guests, this property features all of the comforts of home, plus a prime location 4 blocks from Lake Michigan and half a block from restaurants and shops. Spend your days enjoying an abundance of lake activities or venturing into the Huron-Manistee National Forest!
Studio: Queen Bed, Full Futon
This historical house was built in 1879 and gives you a taste of the simple life! After a day on the beach or boating on Lake Michigan, you're sure to love returning to this quaint bungalow! Vibrant decor and numerous amenities create the ultimate vacation pad - with everything from wireless internet access to a flat-screen Smart TV.
Prop your feet up while lounging on the futon; watching your favorite shows or disconnecting with a new novel. If you prefer to relax outdoors, settle around the outdoor fire pit, taking in the views of the home's lush garden.
When hunger grows beyond what snacks can handle, prepare a hearty meal in the well-equipped kitchen! You'll find all of the cooking tools you need to create small or large meals alike. Once everything is ready, gather around the 4-person oak table to savor your culinary creations. Don't forget to utilize the charcoal grill during your stay!
Complete the day with a refreshing shower in the full bathroom, stocked with fresh, soft towels for every guest! Afterward, crawl into the queen-sized bed for a peaceful night's sleep while additional guests sleep soundly on the futon for 2.
Become well acquainted with Pentwater from this ideally located bungalow! Just a half a block away you'll find boutique shops, restaurants, art galleries, bars, and more. For cocktails and brews, check out Antler Bar or Pentwater Pub, while fine fare can be found at Gull Landing. In the morning, treat yourself to the best breakfast in town at Cottage Garden Cafe located within walking distance of the property.
Besides numerous metropolitan luxuries, this town also features a peaceful location on the shore of the expansive Lake Michigan! Head to Mears State Park, found just 4 blocks away, for swimming, sunbathing, paddleboarding, and beyond! Take full advantage of the lake with a charter fishing trip, on which you could catch rainbow trout, king salmon, and large brown trout - depending on the time of year!
There's plenty of additional activities to choose from in the area! Enjoy kayaking and canoeing along the Pentwater River or Pier Marquette River. For hiking, venture to Huron-Manistee National forest or Mount Baldy in Charles Mears State Park - both offering trails ranging from easy to difficult.
After a day in the outdoors, treat yourself to a live music concert on the Village Green, which take place on Thursday evenings during warmer months. Pentwater also features numerous events, including art festivals, Back from the Mac Party, and many more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, flat-screen Smart/cable TV, free WiFi, fresh towels and linens, on-site laundry machines, 1 driveway parking spot, and so much more
- Shared amenities include a gas grill, patio, outdoor picnic area, and fire pit
- Idyllic Pentwater location- Just 4 blocks from Lake Michigan's white sand beaches and water activities and even closer to the town's shops, restaurants, art galleries, and bars!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Gerald R. Ford International Airport - 5500 44th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512, (~ 95.4 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises with shared outdoor amenities, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- If you are traveling with more than 4 guests, check the availability of the additional 4-bedroom vacation rental on the property that sleeps an additional 12 guests (listing #413926 on the Evolve website)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in