Sun, salt, and sand can all be found less than a mile away from this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental townhome in Bethany Beach! Couples and small families of up to 6 will enjoy all of the comforts of home plus desired amenities, such as a community pool and tennis courts - ideally located on Salt Pond. Launch your kayak from the shared dock for a serene paddling experience or pack the cooler for a day by the ocean! You'll sure to fall in love with this coastal gem during your stay.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
A carefree atmosphere permeates through the townhome's 1,000 square feet of living space - perfectly decorated with nautical decor and plush furnishings. Numerous windows illuminate the interior with natural light, creating a quintessential beach atmosphere.
Spend as much time on the shore as you would like, knowing that a comfortable home-away-from-home awaits you! When you finally return, unwind in the spacious living room, featuring a flat-screen cable TV with streaming capabilities and HBO.
When hunger strikes, let the chef in your family whip up everyone's favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen! At-home seafood feasts are more than possible with the help of modern appliance, ample cookware, and the outdoor gas grill!
In your downtime, lounge next to the community pool or increase your heart rate with an active game of tennis. There are even basketball courts for the b-ball lovers of the group! Complete the day in the home's furnished sunroom with a cocktail in hand.
Upstairs, 2 bedrooms wait to provide a peaceful night's sleep for everyone in the family. Wake up in the morning with a cleansing shower in one of the 2 full bathrooms along with a freshly brewed cup of coffee!
Known as the 'Quiet Resort,' Bethany Beach is a delightful seaside town, featuring a spectacular location on the shore of the Atlantic Ocean! For easy access to everything the area has to offer, stay at this ideally located property, boasting a central location to a plethora of restaurants and shops, plus additional beaches and attractions found within a short and scenic drive of the property.
The coast is located less than a mile away - making it easy to come and go as you please. There's even a beach trolley available every 30 minutes for only 25 cents! Relish in all of your favorite pastimes like swimming, boogie boarding, and sunbathing. When you desire a change of scenery, head north to Rehoboth Beach and Lewes Beach - where you can enjoy all of Cape Henlopen State Park's amenities, including pier fishing, golfing, disc golf, and surf fishing.
Rent a bike from Bicycle Connection to peruse town! Check out quaint boutique shops, taking breaks at either Kohr Brothers Frozen Custard or Maureen's Ice Cream and Desserts! Complete the day with dinner at 14 Global or Mango's, a waterfront restaurant offering Caribbean fare and ocean views. For a little nightlife, drive a quick 15 miles south into Maryland to experience the excitement of Ocean City's boardwalk!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished sunroom, gas grill, back porch with Salt Pond views, flat-screen cable TV with streaming capabilities and HBO, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 2 vehicle parking spots, and so much more
- Villas of Bethany West community amenities include a pool, tennis courts, basketball courts, kayak launch, dock, and much more
- Peaceful Bethany Beach location- Nestled in the Villas of Bethany West, less than a mile from shops, restaurants, and the coast, plus it's only a short drive from Rehoboth Beach and Ocean City Boardwalk
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Salisbury Regional Airport, 5485 Airport Terminal Rd a, Salisbury, MD 21804, (~33 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that linen and towels are not provided at this property. It is recommended that you supply your own
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in