Eat, Play, Stay at Conveniently Located Sterling Reef!
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Unit 1206 offers to-die-for views of the Gulf of Mexico and Panama City Beach's pristine white sand. Fully equipped and functional, the unit is move-in ready. With an open concept living area, guests can enjoy gorgeous balcony views while sitting around the outdoor table, relaxing on the sofa or talking to friends and family around the dining table and breakfast bar. You will find modern amenities in the fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, a refrigerator with ice-maker and bar seating for three. A large master bedroom with spacious adjoining master bath is located just off the living area. The master bath offers a large garden tub/shower. An additional bedroom and large bath are located at the front of the unit. Each bedroom provides bed linens, pillows, extra blankets, televisions, clocks, ceiling fans and access to fresh air.
The condo features a fully equipped kitchen, 9 ft ceilings, tile and laminate flooring, a washer/dryer, 3 TVs, high speed internet, black-out curtains for midday naps, an iron and board, beach toys, games and a tool kit if needed.
In addition, Sterling Reef has many amenities for the entire family. These include an activity center equipped with big screen tv, a complimentary dvd movie kiosk in the lobby, a multi-level covered parking deck with easy loading/unloading, concierge services, an outdoor terrace with BBQ grills and a fitness center that faces the beach and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. You can also relax, surrounded by palm trees, in the 4,000 sf heated pool.
Member since: 2013
- On floor 12
- 1076 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 2 Elevators on Premises, Handicapped Accessible
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Unit 1206 has one master bedroom with adjoining master bath. Sliding glass doors open to the expansive balcony overlooking Panama City Beach's white sand and the incredible hues of the Gulf of Mexico. The suite offers a king bed, television, dresser, chair, night stands and a master closet w ironing board and extra linens. Additional information: Each bedroom is large enough to house a portable crib. Two beach chairs are provided....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Master Bath The en suite, tiled master bath is adjacent to the large master walk-in closet. The bath has one sink with extensive under-the-sink storage, as well as ample counter space for towels, toiletries and bath appliances. The master bath has a large, deep garden tub-shower and considerable space to accommodate two adults at the same time. Guest Bath The tiled guest bath has a single sink basin with under-the-sink storage, a large tub-shower combination and space to accommodate more than one child or wheelchair. The guest bath is directly across from the washer and dryer. ...moreless
- A sofa bed sleeps two.
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 26 - May 26, 2017
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Final Cleaning $110
- Tax Rate 12.5%
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
With a designated natural area between Sterling Reef and the County Pier, unspoiled and uncrowded beaches are the norm. Beachside provides umbrella/chair rentals and jet ski rentals for a reasonable price.
Shipwreck Island Water Park and Alvin's Magic Mountain Mall are directly across the street. While dune buggy rides, restaurants and multiple gift shops are within a 5 minute walk.
In addition, the Frank Brown Recreational Complex and GulfWorld are just a few minutes away by car.
Another sterling sunset from the gulf front balcony of Unit 1206, Sterling Reef.
The facade of Sterling Reef is located on the strip - Front Beach Road.
Go from the beach to the pool in less than 300 foot prints.
Watch the surf through massive glass doors or out on the expansive balcony.
Tan and relax by the heated, beachside pool. Outside showers are provided.
The terrace and grilling area are perfect for viewing night lights on the Strip.
Spectacular days occur frequently on the beautiful Emerald Coast.
Scallops, Coquinas, Augers... There are 637 known shell species in NW FL.
On the 12th floor, noise is minimal and privacy assured.
The entrance to Pier Park is only 3 miles away.
You've arrived at Sterling Reef. Check-in.
View of the lobby, covered parking deck and proximity to the beach and strip.
Magic hour is when the sun casts a pinkish golden hue.
Natural light and an open concept living area give this space an airy depth.
While exercising in the fitness center, enjoy peaceful Gulf views.
The floor plan of Unit 1206 is open and functional. Yet, privacy abounds.
The water is outrageously refreshing and as clear as it looks.
A morning balcony view is had to the East, as well as the West.
Aerial view of Sterling Reef and its close proximity to main roads.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM