Williams Custom 4b/3b Golf Community Home Near Grand Canyon, Sedona, Flagstaff
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
• 2800 square foot 4-bedroom, 2.5 bath custom ranch home in Williams, Arizona. This is the LARGEST 4-bedroom listing in Williams; almost 40% larger than average 4-bedroom homes
• Located in prestigious Highland Meadows Golf Community
• One-third acre of tall pines AND only 3 miles to the center of town
• Paved road for access year ‘round; city provides snow removal
• Close to key attractions and conveniences:
- One hour/ 57 miles to Grand Canyon National Park
- 3 minutes/1 mile to Elephant Rocks Golf Course
- 4 minutes/1.8 miles to I-40/Historic Route 66
- 6 minutes/2/4 miles to Safeway
- 7 minutes/2.8 miles to Grand Canyon Railway/Polar Express (no long drive down a dirt road late at night after a long day with kids!)
- 8 minutes/2.4 miles to an historic, 1960s Dairy Queen (yum!)
- 11 minutes/4.7 miles to Bearizona
You get the idea; it’s close to everything and you don’t have to worry about access during the winter or long drives to get to the stuff you need!
• HOME HIGHLIGHTS:
- Pets allowed, with restrictions (additional fee)
- 10’ ceilings throughout with open floor plan for kitchen, dining, and family rooms
- Stocked kitchen with gas stove & stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops and large island with breakfast bar
- 60” round indoor decorator table with throne-style chairs
- Gas fireplace in family room with 48” 3D HD TV and DirecTV
- “Bonus” room with 42' HDTV, XBOX 360/DVD. Video game, DVD, and reading libraries for your use while vacationing at the Crowes' Nest. Full assortment of board games (Scrabble, anyone?)
- Master suite ('Ravens' Nest') with King bed, fireplace, seating area, jetted soaking tub, custom tile shower with 2 shower heads, double sinks, walk-in closet, and patio access
- Second bedroom ('Bluejays' Nest')has king bed, desk/writing area, room for cots/sleeping bags, patio access, and “jack-and-jill”-style bathroom. Third bedroom ('Magpies' Nest') has queen bed and private outdoor covered patio. Fourth bedroom ('Crows' Nest')has king bed.
- Laundry with full-size front-loaders
- Outdoor covered patio with large dining table, rocker sofa and Adirondack chairs
- Outdoor grill connected to natural gas-no tanks to change or worries about running out in the middle of grilling dinner!
Want to be in the tall pines but still close enough to enjoy the action? Want space and privacy but access to freeways, groceries, shopping, and attractions? Want to enjoy the Polar Express with your children and grandchildren without worrying about being snowed in? The Crowes Nest vacation rental is for you! This custom-built, 2800 square foot, 4+-bedroom, 2.5-bath ranch-style home is located in Williams’ highly desirable Highland Meadows Golf Community. As a visitor, you will enjoy being in one of the only neighborhoods with city services, which alleviates your worries about winter access, water cisterns and propane tanks, and being in remote areas during bad weather.
Just a few miles off the freeway, the Crowes' Nest has beautiful Ponderosa pines one-third acre of land, yet you can get to the grocery store for that forgotten item in just a few minutes.
The main living area offers vaulted ceilings and an open floor plan with gourmet kitchen, dining area with bay window, and a large family seating area with hand-crafted stone gas fireplace. The kitchen includes granite countertops, a gas stove, stainless steel appliances, and a massive island with breakfast bar. While preparing gourmet meals for your family, enjoy DirecTV, a movie from the library, or records from days gone by! The Crowes' Nest record collection includes hits from Hank Williams, Johnny Cash, The Carpenters, John Denver, The Eagles, Triumph, and John Mayer. Don’t know what a record is or how to use one? No worries! There is an Ipod dock for your personal devices. The main TV is a 60”HD with 3D and Direct TV, so you are only as far from the modern world as you choose to be! Grind your own coffee beans each morning while taking in the morning views off the back patio, or snuggle on the couch and enjoy the fire.
The master suite offers a king bed and its own gas fireplace. The attached bathroom has double sinks, a jetted soaking tub, tiled shower with dual shower heads, a large walk-in closet, seating area, and access to the back patio.
On the opposite side of the home from the master suite are two additional bedrooms and a separate bath. The first bedroom is large, with a king bed, seating/office area, and access to the back yard. The second bedroom has a queen bed and a private patio with arcadia doors. Each of these bedrooms has a private sink/vanity and they share a bathtub/shower and commode room.
The fourth bedroom is in the front of the house and offers views of the street (often see deer and elk walking down the road!) and has several bird feeders right outside the window. It offers a KING bed and seating area.
Opposite the fourth bedroom, at the front of the house, is a bonus room set up for games, movies, and reading. It has an XBOX 360 with gaming, video, and book libraries to keep everyone entertained on quiet evenings.
Enjoy nature and wildlife? There are multiple bird feeders on the property to attract our feathered friends. Enjoy the rocking couch while watching local birds and squirrels. Early in the morning and at dusk you will often see herds of deer in and around the property and throughout Highland Meadows. The night sky offers incredible star gazing for the astronomers in your family or group. The back yard is fully fenced for your furry family members, who are welcome to visit with some restrictions and an additional fee. The outdoor gas grill is connected to city natural gas, so no worries about propane tanks running dry. Dine “al fresco” at the outdoor table with seating for 8-10 guests. The patio is covered so you can enjoy the outdoor rocking couch and seating areas rain or shine!
Garage is not accessible to renters, but there is storage behind a gate for any toys you want to bring along! The home does not have A/C; this is typical for Williams and allows you enjoy the mountain breezes.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 2800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Game Room:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
POLAR EXPRESS/X-MAS/NEW YEAR'S
Dec 1 - Jan 15, 2017
1 night min stay
Rates are based on 8 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 8 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $400
- Pet Fee $100
- Cleaning Fee $150
- Tax Rate 11.4%
PET FEES: $100 for first pet, $49 for second pet. Prior written approval required .
CANCELLATION POLICY: $100 Cancellation Fee applies to ALL cancellations. 100% refund, less $100 cancellation fee, if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. No refund for cancellations within 30 days of arrival date.
PRIMARY RENTER must be at least 25 years old and present on property entire period
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
The Crowes Nest is close to world class attractions and activities. Within minutes, you can be in downtown Williams, walking down the best-preserved stretch of Route 66, shopping for souvenirs and enjoying a homemade milkshake at the original 1960s Dairy Queen. If you come in the winter, the Grand Canyon Railway’s Polar Express is not to be missed. A ride through the winter nighttime wilderness of Williams to the 'North Pole' is fun for all ages. Bearizona, less than five miles away, is a wildlife sanctuary where you can see bears, bison, wolves and more. If you enjoy fishing, two popular lakes, Kaibab and Cataract, are minutes away. You can stretch your legs on over 40 hiking trails in Kaibab national forest. The Grand Canyon and Flagstaff are only 45 minutes away. Flagstaff, originally a logging town, offers boutique shopping, local breweries, skiing, rafting and much more.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.