Get that ‘miles from anywhere’ feeling at Villa Juana.” In the busy hub-hub of the modern world it’s sometimes hard to get a moments peace. But at this tranquil holiday home you’ll be about as far from the madding crowd as you can get. So bow out of the rat race and get away from it all at Villa Juana.
Think gorgeously green gardens, plenty of paved terrace and rolling hills as far as the eye can see. It doesn’t get much better than this. Plus you’ve got your own private pool to play with – that’s if you can drag yourself away from the comfort of your sunbed.
And it’s all behind a natural screen of mature trees so there’s nothing more than the occasional splash from the pool to disturb lunch on the covered terracotta terrace. Inside, things stay firmly on the traditional side. Think terracotta and tiled floors, white-washed walls and simple but cosy furnishings. It’s a comfortable place to lay your head at the end of a sun-soaked day.
The house is on one level, but being situated on a slope of the land, access to housing is through some steps. The main entrance is under a large porch and leads directly to the living room, equipped with sofas, satellite TV, DVD and table and chairs for 4 people.
In the dining area to the right is a bathroom with shower, toilet, and sink. Opposite a family bathroom with tub, wc and washbasin on a countertop. On the left the master bedroom with king size bed and on the right the second bedroom with 2 single beds 0.90 cm wide. The bedrooms are equipped with air conditioning cold and/or heat and both open onto a large terrace. The dining room leads into the kitchen, equipped with ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, microwave and fridge freezer. The kitchen has a direct exit to the covered porch.
The front area of the house is completely covered by a large porch equipped with table and chairs to enjoy outdoor meals as well as patio furniture for relaxation. In front of it is a garden area with grass and native plants. And side the pool with a solarium with sun beds, a parasol and a barbecue.
We offer you towels for the pool for 4 people.
The estate is completely fenced and gated giving it lots of privacy. The ground around is a large almond grove and has views to the Pollensa golf course, and the mountains of the Tramuntana.
Just 3 km away, the beautiful town of Pollensa, where you will find all the amenities you need for a great holiday, shops, bars, restaurants, historical village with interesting places to visit, Calvari, Puig de Maria, the convent, the church square, etc.
We offer you the following touristic services, by request:
- Own catering services, whether they only include breakfast, half board or full board. We offers the option of providing either in the villa, or in the restaurant .
- Laundry and dry cleaning services, including washing and ironing of garments, bedding, personal garments of the guest.
- Periodical cleaning of the house.
This service is provided on alternate days, unless its provision is required on a daily basis.
- Rental services for cars, motorcycles, scooters, quads, bicycles, etc.
- Guide services, which include excursions, guided activities, provision of information on points of interest, assistance to tourists, accompaniment in lunches and dinners ...
- Advice about places of interest, whether cultural, landscape, beaches, as well as local products and crafts, etc.
- Medical, hospital and security services 24 hours a day, with personalized assistance and support to the relevant institutions or organizations.
- Intermediation services.
- Other services are available such as: the custodian of luggage of the client, the management of reservations, daily press delivery service, among others.
Some of the services require of previous request to the person in charge of the housing. Contact the person in charge to get more information. Maria orJuan (telephone will be provided at your arrival).