*NOTE: There is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay*
Escape into the forest of Mountain, WI with a stay at 'Eagle's Nest,' a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin that sleeps 6! Featuring 600 feet of river frontage and a modern interior, this eco-friendly home provides a true getaway for those seeking a reprieve from life's stresses. Spend your days canoeing, hiking, hunting or relaxing on the expansive deck system.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
Towering old-growth forest, manicured lawn and gardens, along with 'Eagle's Nest' rustic appearance welcome you to this whimsical Moutain property! Easily park in the home's driveway, grab your bags, and head inside to begin your cabin retreat.
The wood exterior gives way to a sleek interior, highlighted by the well-equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, perfectly complemented with dark cabinetry. Who wouldn't want to cook in such an inviting space?
Guests who are eco-conscious will love that the home runs on solar power and features gas appliances, plus an eco-friendly refrigerator. Take time to yourself and read in the cozy living area, play a round of cards at the dining table for 6, or sunbath next to the Oconto River. There is a 43-inch TV equipped with 16 local channels and a Blu-Ray DVD player for those movie lovers in the group!
The home's best features are found just outside of the front door. Two massive decks delight the senses with fresh forest air, scenic views, and access to an outdoor kitchen area, featuring a gas grill, built-in cooler, and food prep space. Those al fresco feasts just became a dream come true with a 4-person outdoor table!
In the evening, locate the bedrooms - one found up a winding spiral staircase - both featuring queen beds with new memory mattresses and linens. If you're lucky enough to claim the second bedroom as your own, you'll enjoy the luxury of falling asleep to the sound of the crackling wood-burning stove, along with long baths in the lavish garden tub. You can even savor your morning coffee on the private balcony that sits 50 feet in the air, surrounded by the forest's canopy.
-- THE LOCATION --
Perched on a 15-foot granite cliff, this cabin truly soars above the rest! An old-growth forest provides privacy and seclusion for those seeking that far-away feeling. But when you want to explore, just follow the trail down to the Oconto River for a day of boating, sunbathing, and swimming.
Hike along the river, eventually coming to a swimming hole with a sandy bottom and a natural 70-foot slippery slide that the kiddos are bound to love! Tubing and kayaking are also great river activities. Rentals are available at Wolf River just 15 miles from the property. For fishing, wakeboarding, or water skiing, check out one of the numerous lakes within a short distance of the home.
With an incredible location in the Cathedral Pines State Natural Area, this property provides access to many more outdoor activities! Hunters can take advantage of the excellent deer and grouse hunting in the area while those who call animals their friends can bird watch or go mushroom hunting.
Treat yourself to a meal out at one of Lakewood's delicious restaurants during your stay! Mulligans offers tasty pizza pies in an outdoor setting, while dancing and drinks are featured at Skinny Dave's. For a waterfront meal, dine at Maiden Lake Supper Club!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a eco-friendly refrigerator, furnished porch, outdoor gas grill, outdoor built-in cooler, private balcony, wood-burning stove, gas fireplace, free WiFi, 43-inch TV equipped with 16 local channels and a Blu-Ray DVD player, DVDs, brand new memory foam mattresses, new linens and sheets, garden tub, solar panels, 2 driveway parking spots with 1 additional spot, and so much more
- Shared amenities include a canoe, rowboat, trampoline, outdoor fire pit, and Oconto River access!
- If you're traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of the other vacation rental on the property, Evolve listing #301493 that sleeps an additional 8 guests
- Scenic and peaceful Mountain location - Just steps away from the Oconto River, close to outdoor activities like hiking, swimming, and hunting, along with a close proximity to restaurants and shops in Lakewood!
- Nearest Major Airport: Austin Straubel International Airport, (~ 66 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
**NOTE: This home features 2 exterior security cameras located on the roof. They do not see into any interior spaces**
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises with shared outdoor amenities, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in