Turn your weekend getaway into an extended stay at the 'The Huth House,' a freshly furnished 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Ulster Park! Up to 8 travelers will be able to re-energize and relax in the spacious sunroom boasting an abundance of natural light and panoramic views of Shaupeneak Ridge. Downtown Kingston is just 15 minutes up the road along the Hudson River where museums, golf courses, boat rental marinas, and the Catskill Mountain Railroad eagerly await to entertain!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Daybed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
Perfectly nestled on a Hudson Valley hill, 'The Huth House' is surrounded by rolling meadows brimming with pastoral tranquility. Easily park your car in the driveway and step inside this immaculately maintained home.
Boasting 1,700 square feet of upgraded perfection, this bright and airy abode is sure to transport you into relaxation mode. Grab a seat in the sunroom with 360-degree views of Shaupeneak Ridge as you ask the Sonos Music System to play soothing music, enhancing the peaceful nature of the space.
When the cover of night begins to fall over the ridgelines, make your way to the family room to watch a new movie on the flat-screen Smart TV with Roku. Take a break from tube entertainment and play a table game with family & friends.
The designated chef will be able to cook family-favorite recipes with ease in the fully equipped kitchen. Onlookers can linger in at the breakfast bar to sneak a taste test!
Three well-appointed queen bedrooms await to deliver a sound night's sleep - 2 of which feature a flat-screen Smart TV. Morning routines will be effortless in both of the updated full bathrooms.
'THe Huth House' is the perfect balance of seclusion and urban convenience in the Hudson Valley. Early morning strolls in the meadows are meant to be followed up with a fresh cup of joe in a Kingston cafe.
Easily reach those cafes, restaurants, and tourist attractions - all located just 15 minutes north of the property in downtown Kingston. Continue touring the terrain with a scenic ride on the Catskill Mountain Railroad.
The Sawkill Family Ski Center invites skiers of all levels to try out the slopes 5 minutes north of Kingston. Not snow season yet? Hike well-maintained trails in Shaupeneak Ridge Park showcasing elevated river views!
Whether you fancy apple picking, winery tours, historic walking tours of the waterfront Rondout district, or haunted hayrides, 'The Huth House' is sure to serve as your ideal home base in Ulster Park!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, panoramic sun room, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs with Roku, free WiFi, Sonos Music System, game area, fire pit, wood-burning stove (winter use only), in-unit laundry machines, 4-car driveway parking, and more
- Idyllic Ulster Park location on a hilltop with Shaupeneak Ridge views, 15 minutes to downtown Kingston, easy access to apple picking & haunted hayrides, 20 minutes from ski areas and other Hudson Valley attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Stewart International Airport, 1180 1st St, New Windsor, NY 12553 (36 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- This property sleeps 7 travelers in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 8 with the use of the provided air mattress