Discover the thriving art scene and breathtaking scenery of Asheville from ‘Lamm's End Log Cabin,’ a 2-bedroom, 2-bath luxury vacation rental. This 1,400-square-foot authentic log cabin comfortably sleeps 4 and features an expansive front porch, where you can enjoy your favorite beverage and relax after a fun filled day hiking or rafting. This home is just 7 miles from downtown Asheville, where a variety of quaint boutiques, microbreweries, restaurants, and a ton of outdoor adventure awaits!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed
From the moment you enter this stunning log cabin, nestled in the peaceful woodlands of Asheville, all the cares and worries of everyday life seemingly melt away. The authentic log cabin features a collection of the owners’ original artwork, oriental rugs and designer furnishings.
This is the perfect couples getaway. Each of the two bedrooms has a king bed, pillow top mattress, dedicated bath, and large flat screen cable TV. There is a strong emphasis on creature comforts at ‘Lamm’s End Log Cabin.’ High-quality, all-cotton linens and down comforters ensure a good night’s rest. It’s the perfect combination of rustic elegance and comfort.
The remodeled kitchen is a chef’s delight with beautiful stainless steel appliances and white stone counters. You will have all the pots, pans and gadgets available to whip up a delicious meal from the abundance of fresh, organic veggies available in the area. The farm-to-table movement is alive and well in Asheville!
There’s plenty of space for you and your guests to spread out and enjoy private time. The 2 story great room has a large flat-screen cable TV, while the loft is a great spot to curl up with your favorite novel or catch a nap. The spacious front porch is a wonderful gathering space and includes a dining area, rockers and wicker seating.
-- THE LOCATION --
You’ll love spending your days exploring the historic downtown Asheville, just 7 miles away. A variety of microbreweries and taprooms offer ample tasting opportunities to satisfy everyone's palate, and local favorites like Tupelo Honey serve up creative takes on classic southern comfort food.
Along with mouthwatering cuisine and farm-to-table favorites, Asheville is also a prime destination to browse local galleries and wander through the charming shops.
You'll love spending beautiful North Carolina days admiring beautiful mountain views while cruising down the Blue Ridge Parkway or camping in Great Smoky National Park, where you'll find a bounty of pristine trails - perfect for exploring the region's natural splendor.
When the snow begins to fall, you’ll find skiing and snowboarding about 40 minutes away at Wolf Ridge Ski Resort.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, in-unit laundry machines, large front porch, gas grill, outdoor dining area, 2-car parking, and more!
- Beautiful Asheville location - Just 7 miles to downtown Asheville. Enjoy easy access to restaurants, breweries, art galleries, shops, hiking, skiing, and snowboarding!
- Airport: Asheville Regional Airport - 61 Terminal Dr #1, Fletcher, NC 28732 (~ 23.1 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- If evidence of smoking is found a $200 fine will be charged
- No pets allowed
- If evidence of pets are found a $500 fine will be charged
- No events, exceeding max occupancy, parties or large gatherings
- If evidence of events, exceeding max occupancy, parties or large gatherings a $1000 fine will be charged
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID's will be checked upon arrival