Close to Gore Mountain Ski Center. in the Siamese Wilderness Area.
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
An affordable cattage located in Bakers Mills NY off Rt.8.
Seven miles to Gore. North Creek trains rides, shopping
The School House is a year round fun place.
Snowshoeing hiking hunting fishing water sports white water rafting, scenic drives and motorcycling.
This is a 1900 school house that has an open floor plan, 12' pine boards flooring the original black board.
I can boast and say that I was one of the last of three students when it closed in 1957.
Member since: 2013
- 900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- One full size and 1/2 bath
- An affordable cottage located in Bakers Mills NY one mile off Rute 8- seven miles from Gore Mt. ski center and North Creek. --North Creek: Train rides, shops. The School House is a year around fun place You can hike snowshoe ski hunt fish swim white water raft or mountain climb. Scenic drives or a motorcycle ride to Lake George 22 miles south. Or enjoy the Adirondacks and rest. This 1900 school house has an original black board, pine boards. I will boast and say that I was one of the last three students to attend at its closing in 1957. An open floor plan with 1 1/2 baths. One bedroom with double bed and a loft area that has four singles. A deep well with great drinking water. You can hike cross country ski or snowshoe by just going east out the front door....moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Monument View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 6 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $25
- Cleaning fee. $35
- Taxes Not included
$125/night week nights two night mim. Week ends $160.00
Holiday weekend or holiday week day $160.00/night--Fri. Sat. Sun.
Holiday week $800.00. for the week.
$150.00 to hold the school house. Balance will be due the week before your stay.
credit card $10. We do Pay-Pal. Checks mailed early OK
two night minimun weekdays. -Weekends are $160.00 night
Holiday weekends $200/ might (two nights mim) Holiday weeks $850.00 Weeks rate is $700.00 non holiday.
5 gests. extra are a $25 per guest. no more than 7.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Lake George and Queensbury have theme parks
30 min. away. North Creek scenic train rides 8 miles.
Year Purchased: 1993
About the owner: I was able to get this from my family. Our family spend many vacations there, Our friends all love it and go there when they can.
Why the Owner Chose Johnsburg, NY, USA:
It has a peace about it. My grandmother and my mom went there to school. I started first grade there --then the oneroom school house was closed. We then had to go to JCS in North Creek.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Sitting on the front deck watching the leaves fall or looking out the back gliders watching the snow pile up.
- Primary: 732 266-5236 text or call 732 266 5236 or best contack
- Secondary: +1 7322665236 tex or call 7 AM to 10PM
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Queen size bed
11 th. Mountain behind school house. 3,300
Netflix and wi-fi --or bring a good book
Pull down to loft area
four singles in loft area
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, October 24, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing