Your dream Florida vacation starts at this gorgeous 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental home on Marco Island! This recently remodeled 2,100-square-foot home features an open-concept living space, vaulted ceilings, modern coastal decor, a screened-in pool, and a private dock. 7 guests will be situated in the heart of all the action and just a 10-minute walk from the sugar-sand shores. Whether you explore the island via bike or take an exciting boat tour, you'll be making memories with loved ones!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Family Room: Twin Murphy Bed
Natural light and beautiful expansive water views welcome you to your new home-away-from-home! You'll love the luxurious feel throughout the space and the modern coastal decor. Kick back on the plush furnishings in the living room and check the weather on the 65-inch flat-screen Smart cable TV.
Tell Alexa to play your favorite tunes through the Sonos speakers while you start preparing a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Snack on appetizers at the 3-person island bar while the cook utilizes the stainless steel appliances and ample counter space.
Grab a bottle of wine from the mini fridge at the wet bar before sitting down to a family meal at the 6-person dining table. Add a little fire to your meal with the gas grill in the screened-in lanai and dine al fresco at the outdoor table for 6.
Change into your bathing suit and go for a swim in the heated pool with unbeatable views of the bay! There are plenty of floats available at the house for added fun in the pool. Follow the path down to the private dock to relax at the water's edge under a starlit sky.
End the day in the master bedroom featuring a king-sized bed, loveseat, small desk, 55-inch flat-screen Smart cable TV, and en-suite bathroom. Tuck the kids into the 2 twin beds before retiring to the second bedroom to rest on the queen bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
This beautiful home is centered on the island in the heart of all the action! Take one of the 4 provided bikes for a scenic ride around the area. When you're ready for a day at the beach, pack up the provided coolers and chairs, take a short 15-minute stroll to Tigertail Beach, and sink your toes in the sand.
Launch the provided 3-person fiberglass canoe from the private dock and go for a soothing trip around the canal. While some are in the canoe, the rest of the group can fish off of the dock and try to catch dinner.
Take a quick 15-minute drive to Dreamlander Tours for world-class dolphin, sunset, shelling, and fishing tours. When you've worked up an appetite, there are numerous tasty restaurants near the home offering fresh seafood, Thai food, and Italian food that will leave you full and happy.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, screened-in lanai, private pool, gas grill, outdoor furniture, private dock, fiberglass canoe with life jackets, 4 bikes with helmets and locks, 2 flat-screen Smart cable TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, a second refrigerator in the garage for overflow, Alexa, Sonos speaker system, and more
- Waterfront Marco Island location - Close to the beach, shopping, restaurants, kayaking, yoga studios, fishing, dolphin and shelling tours, jet ski tours, watersports, museums, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport - 11000 Terminal Access Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33913, (~47.2 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in