|Minimum Stay||1 - 6 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
A gorgeous, newly remodeled and refurnished condo with an outstanding view of Hanalei Bay. It was redone in 2009 with a tiled walk-in shower, new carpeting and tile flooring, and all new furnishings including a 44 inch flat screen tv in the living room for you sports fans!
• Spectacular Ocean & Mountain Views
• Secluded Beaches Nearby
• Top 25 Tennis Resort in the World with 8 Courts
• Peter Burwash International (BPI) Tennis Program with Lessons and Clinics
• Adjacent to Renowned Makai Golf Club, a Troon managed Robert Trent Jones Jr. Course
• 5 Minutes Away from The Prince Course, ranked #1 by Golf Digest
• Gorgeous Saltwater Pool Honored by Fodor’s as One of the Top Ten Best Hotel Pools in the US
• Large Spa with Waterfalls
• Short Walk to the St. Regis Hotel
• Bellman & Shuttle Service
• Happy Talk Lounge - NOW OPEN
• New Front Lobby - 2015
• New Fitness Center - 2015
• Sundry Shop - Groceries/Gifts
• Bali Hai Restuarant (re-opening in 2017)
• Lush Gardens & Waterscapes
• BBQ Stations
• Complimentary Self Parking
• Activities Desk & Concierge
We just had an amazing 10 days at Condo 6203-04 at HBR. Very impressed with the beautifully furnished apartment that contained everything we needed to make our holiday perfect.
The views were amazing, the facilities excellent and we were lucky enough to be there on the first day they opened the new swim up bar in the pool!
The condo has everything you would ever possibly need for a holiday from beach chairs, to snorkelling gear and a fully equipped kitchen. We will definitely return in the future. Thanks for allowing us the ability to use this amazing place.
The condo was absolutely a dream with a great view!! The condo had beautiful furniture with all the amenities. We spent four days and our next trip we will be there for a week. The only problem was that we could not figure out how to get more stations on the radio. We were listening to Shaka 103 FM Kauai in the car and couldn't wait to get to the condo to turn on the radio. We even called a technician but he couldn't figure it out either. Other than that we will surely return to the same condo 6203-04.
Until next time. Aloha
Helena & Robert