Killer Views and Close to Lifts! Beautifully Renovated Condo!(20 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-2 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 bedroom + Loft/2 bathroom with Mountain Views
We have worked hard to make our condo the best short term rental at a reasonable price in this world-class setting. Here are ten reasons staying at our condo will be the best vacation choice you make this season.
1) Location!!! Our condo is only 100 yards across a private footbridge to the base of Mt. Crested Butte and the free shuttle to everywhere in town.
2) A 10-person hot tub is only 30 steps from our front door (we've counted).
3) Views! The majestic Mt. Crested Butte is the centerpiece of the view from our private porch.
4) Our condo itself. With vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, travertine tile, granite countertops, 3 bedrooms, and 2 full bathrooms, this gorgeous little condo will not disappoint.
6) 60' TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime included!
7) Local gourmet coffee supply.
8) Luxurious bath robes for him and her (and him and her - there are four).
9) Peace and quiet. You will sleep at night and relax during the day, but you can always walk across the Snowcrest footbridge to great restaurants and nightlife.
10) Two-bed loft. The kids will love it up there.
11) It is our (Missy, Edward, Michael, and Austin) favorite place to vacation. We think it will be yours too.
Shoot us an email or give us a call, and we will do everything we can to make sure you have a wonderful stay.
Some other facts you probably want to know:
-3 bedroom/2 bath
-Huge sectional couch
-Private, high-speed internet
-Lots of board games in the coffee table for friends and family
-Living room with vaulted ceiling
-Reading area (stocked with books)
Hope to see you soon!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- On floor 1
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Two well-appointed, private bedrooms upstairs from living area. Each bedroom outfitted with queen bed and fine linens. Loft with two twin beds accessible by beautiful handcrafted staircase. Queen air mattress with linens and large, comfortable sectional sofa available for additional house guests....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Daily housekeeping available for a small additional fee.
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Watch skiers, bikers, and hikers on Mt. Crested Butte from the comfort of our private porch. Killer view of stunning Mt. Crested Butte from the porch, kitchen, dining room, and living room....moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 3 - Feb 26, 2017
2 night min stay
Feb 27 - Apr 2, 2017
2 night min stay
Apr 3 - Apr 15, 2017
1 night min stay
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Cleaning $100
- Tax Rate 13.9%
Rates are subject to change until rental is confirmed.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The last great Colorado ski town! Crested Butte has all the charms of a historic small town and great adventures abound just beyond the city limit. No Colorado resort town can compare to the charms, beauty, accessibility, affordability, and welcoming attitude of this american classic.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We're a group of four friends--all Air Force officers--who love the mountains and love Crested Butte! We're scattered around Wyoming, Colorado, Massachusetts, and New Mexico but try to make it to Crested Butte any chance we get.
Why the Owner Chose Crested Butte, CO, USA:
Crested Butte is such a special place (great skiing, biking, and fishing; great scenery; great downtown) we all knew we wanted to share a place that would allow us to travel to cb as much as possible. Snowcrest condo units are prized for their close proximity to the ski lifts, walkability to Mountaineer Square, and having the best hot tub with the best view in all of Mt. Crested Butte. When this unit came on the market in 2013, buying it was a no-brainer!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We're committed to providing you with a simple, relaxing, rewarding rental experience. Among our group of four owners, we have three nuclear missile launch officers and one pilot. We've put our scrutiny and attention to detail to effect to create a fantastic rental experience. We won't settle for a mediocre rental experience so we're constantly taking feedback and working to improve your experience.
- Primary: +1 7705472500
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
A wonderful place to take in the sunset.
Best hot tub view in Crested Butte!
Less than 200 yards to the lift!
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, January 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.