Newly Remodeled Duplex Overlooking the Valley. Close to Haleiwa and Surf.(26 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
North Shore Cliff House ! Upstairs unit is 2 bedroom 1 bath
This newly remodeled Duplex has 2 bedroom and one bath upstairs that sleeps 4 people. It has a Nice kitchen with new appliances and a comfy living area. There is a large covered lanai and is only minutes from the bustling Haleiwa town and popular beaches. Haleiwa has all the amenities with restaurants and shops. It sits on the cliff of Kaukonahua valley which overlooks hundreds of acres of stream and valley. This 2300 square foot plantation style duplex has been recently been remodeled. It has all new appliances and a gas grill. The open beam ceiling gives the home a nice feel. The upstairs unit has a beautiful king size bed with a sliding glass door that opens up to the covered lanai. The second bedroom has two twin beds that can be put together if necessary. There is a full bath and a shared washer and dryer. If there is more then 4 in your party you will need to rent the entire house at a discounted price. The downstairs unit is a two bedroom one bath also. Both the rooms have queen beds. It has a full kitchen, living room and large lanai. You can rent both units or just one unit. Wi-Fi is available. It is only for checking emails etc. No streaming videos. We are in the valley and have no internet cable to the property. We do have Wi-FI. We have a satellite dish for TV enjoyment and a DVD player for those red box rentals. There is plenty of parking with a private gated entry. If there are more then 4 in your party please inquire for the whole house. The VRBO#for the downstairs unit is #606662.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 7
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 2-7
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Newly remodeled bathroom !
- This home is really one of a kind. It is the only home that sits on the valley that overlooks hundreds of acres of land. It is conveniently located right before Haleiwa and Wailua town. So you are right next to everything but far enough away. The home is very private and has been set up for your comforts. It is a great place for families and a great crash pad for surfers. The whole property has just been thru a re-do. We just planted grass and lots of palms trees as well as a private gate at the entry. There is a big covered lanai where you will find a gas grill. After a fun and long day on the beach you can kick back and watch the sunset. At night you will enjoy the darkness under hundreds of stars. You can rent the upstair unit or both! To see pictures of the downstairs unit. Look up listing VRBO # 606662. Also available in Haleiwa is a 1 bedroom one bath. The listing # 446399....moreless
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $150 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.9%
No over night guest
Check in is at 3:00
Check out is at 11:00
No refunds after 30 days upon arrival
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Amazing cliff house. 5 minutes to Haleiwa town and 7 minutes to the most amazing beaches with turtles Lanikea's. This house sits on acreage all by itself Close to shopping and restaurants. Don't need to worry about traffic. Very private and secluded. Close enough to the beaches and restaurants but far enough away from traffic and people.
Upstairs living room
Large Lanai over looking the kaukonahua Valley!
We may not be beach front! But we are certainly close to Tuttle beach!
We are Not Beach Front! But we are really close!
Master bedroom with king size bed
Extra room with two twin beds!
Downstairs laundry room
Amazing views of the valley
New Barbecue to enjoy a home cooked meal!
Amazing river flowing!
Close to great surf
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.