Recently updated with new bedding and flooring! Beautiful views from every window!
The moment you step through the front door, you can't help but be enchanted by the panoramic mountain view. Located in the Mountain Village area of Telluride, Bear Creek Lodge offers the best of both worlds - your own home away from home and the ease of concierge service. You also are just a FREE gondola ride away from the best activities of Telluride, famous Telluride Skiing, Shopping, and world class dining.
Suite 412 is a luxurious 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, condo. It's location on the fourth floor and at the end of the building allows for stunning views of the Magnificent San Juan Mountains.
This 2600 sq.ft. condo is great for families or group of friends. This spacious home is made up of two levels offering great flexibility. The first floor has a fully stocked Kitchen, a rustic farmhouse table that can accommodate 10, with additional seating for 4 at the kitchen bar. The kitchen flows into a cozy living area complete with large flat screen TV, cable, WiFi and gas fireplace. French doors lead to a private balcony where you can enjoy a beautiful mountain sunset or watch the kids swim in the pool below. There are two bedrooms on this level, a Master bedroom with a King size bed and it’s own bathroom including a separate shower and Jacuzzi bathtub, makeup area, flat screen TV and a private balcony. The second bedroom has two twin beds with a large closet, a flat screen TV, and an adjoining bathroom. The washer and dryer are located right across from this bathroom.
Upstairs you will find two very large bedrooms. The upstairs master bedroom is furnished with a King bed, large bathroom with separate shower and Jacuzzi bathtub, flat screen TV, sitting area and large closet. The second upstairs bedroom has two twin beds, another bathroom, flat screen TV, and a large closet. Each room is equipped with robes for your use during your stay.
The Lodge itself is amazingly well equipped with a large, heated swimming pool, jacuzzis, a sauna, steam room, game room and a comprehensive fitness center, On-site massages are available and a large firepit is outside, so bring your marshmallows. Other amenities include, ski valet, concierge, free shuttle bus, and complimentary wine and appetizers on select nights each week as well as warm chocolate chip cookies served twice a day, but you have to be quick, they go fast. There is a heated garage for your vehicle, however, you will never need to take your car out. Most guests either walk, use the complimentary Bear Creek Lodge shuttle or ride the FREE Gondola into Telluride (voted the Best Commute in America!). It is half a mile from the lodge.
• Spacious, comfortable seating
• 60” wall mounted internet flat screen TV
• Gas fireplace
• French doors open to large balcony
• Gourmet Kitchen
• Granite Counter with comfortable bar stool seating
• Stainless appliances
• Dining table with seating for 10
Bedrooms - 1st level
• 1 queen sized bed
• Private bath with jetted tub and full shower
• 47 inch wall mounted flat screen TV
• Vanity/Makeup table
• French doors open to private balcony
• Luxury Terrycloth Spa bathrobes
Guest Bedroom 2
• 2 Twin beds (or combine to one queen)
• Bath with jetted tub/shower combo
• 37 inch wall mounted flat screen TV
Bedrooms - 2nd level
Guest Bedroom 3
• King sized bed
• Comfortable seating area
• Master bath with jetted tub and full shower
• 55 inch, articulating wall mounted flat screen TV
• Luxury Terrycloth Spa bathrobes
Guest Bedroom 4
• Queen sized bed (separate for 2 twins), plus 2nd queen bed
• Comfortable seating
• Private bath with jetted tub and shower combo.
• 40 inch wall mounted flat screen TV.
Other Prominent features:
• State-of-the-art, internet based Samsung Smart Flat screen TVs installed
• Exceptional, FAST Internet Broadband access
• IPod charging/music docks in each bedroom
• Wireless printer
• Washer and Dryer
• Steel security safe for valuables
• Full length mirrors in bedrooms
• Honeywell Cool Moisture humidifiers
Business License #000511