Unique Statement Located on its Own Ground with Panoramic View Over 2 Lakes(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:Chateau / Country House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Lake at 100 m, 4 double bedrooms, 40 m2 of sun terrace, large garden, fishing
Romantic, spacious house by the forest with panoramic view, 100 meters away from the lake. Pleasant and fresh air, wonderful colours during fall and a pleasant dry coolness during winter. Large garden with many different entertainment options for adults and children. No neighbours between you and the peaceful bathing in the lake. Surroundings woodland offering wonderful ramble paths also suitable for mountain biking and cycling. The village has its own rowboats, inflatable kayaks and bicycles. Fishing of pike, perch and pike- perch at the lake and of salmon in the Ätran River (5 km away). Cosy open plan kitchen/living room with open fire and covered terrace with open chimney. 4 spacious bedrooms, each one with 2 new beds and access to the 40 m² sun terrace. Living room with chimney, floor heating system and access to the garden. All entertainment media (DVD, DVB-T, VHS, Sat) , 1 guest house with sauna, shower, washing machine, dryer, large children playroom, 2 gardens, table tennis.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- Chateau / Country House
- 150 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- The house has been redecorated inside and outside at the beginning of 2006. We tried to give a cosy atmosphere by adding loving details and traditional Swedish furniture, so that you can relax inside the room even during a storm or when it rains. Children are welcome in our facility because there are no neighbour nearby that may disturb or be disturbed. If the children spend the night at the guest house, parents are able to party a little longer in the main house and in the morning the children can wake up early while the parents sleep a little longer. The almost 3000 square metres estate has no fence and is surrounding by forest, which makes its ideal for “discovery”- excursions and “no limit” playing. If someone wants to be busy during the vacations, he or she can go to the garden and find some work to do. For example mowing the grass....moreless
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Music Library
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Maps
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Mini Refrigerator
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Boat Dock
- Boat With Paddles
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
Pool / Spa
Late summer from 9/2/2007 until 9/29/2007 = €750. Fall from 9/30/2007 until 12/14/2007 = €650. Winter from 12/15/2007 until 1/26/2008 = €850. Winter/Spring from 1/27/2008 to 4/28/2008 = €650. Spring from 4/29/2008 to 5/31/2008 = €750.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 89 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
50 kilometres away heading to the west coast are „Falken“ and „Var“ mountains (two of the most popular vacation places with sand beach, surfing, sailing and deep sea fishing) . After nearly 115 kilometres you reach Göteborg with its wonderful landscape, after 250 kilometres away “Bullerbü” (Pippi Langstrumpf) and after another 200 kilometres “Glass- Kingdom” (Kosta, Boda). Gekas is 15 kilometres away. It is the largest town with the cheapest department- store in Sweden. There are several gulf courses.
Year Purchased: 2006
- Primary: +49 (0)2554 1545 After 7 p.m.
- Secondary: +49 (0)2554 91400 From 9 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- Fax: +49 (0)2554 914040
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of the main house taken from the garden
View from the sun terrace over the lake
View from the lake up to the house
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 20%
- Calendar last updated 08/14/2009
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.