Pure Romantic – Historic Farm House Close to the Beach with Design Furniture(12 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Property type:Chateau / Country House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Romantic, charm, sea, beach, country house, sleep 6-8, farm, East Prussia
Our house is located in the flats of the delta of the Weichsel river, between Gdansk, the Malbork Castle and Masuria. The Amber Coast with its endless white beaches is only about 4 km away. With its nature parks, beaches and waterways the region of the former “Marienwerder” offers numerous leisure activities like hiking, biking, swimming, kayaking, horse riding and so much more. The spacious lawn and fields offer a rich flora and fauna and in the spring time upon arrival of the cranes and storks the marvellous world of East Prussia can be experienced. The house lies in a fruit grove, at the brink of the village and in secluded position. It has been lovingly restored between 2005 and 2007. The lodge dates back to 1789 and is the only one from many porch houses in the region that offers the chance to experience the atmosphere of the past. A mix of antique furniture and modern design creates a unique, comfortable, relaxing environment.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- Chateau / Country House
- 280 m²
- Max. occupancy 8
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Low Allergen Environment
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Each of the three sleeping/living rooms in the Salvinia Lodge is about 60.70 m² plus the common rooms. The “bedrooms” are a combined sleeping and living areas. Each room has been equipped with large sitting facilities which makes them a comfortable experience to spend your days in harmony with the rooms and the surrounding landscape. The rooms are ideal for reading, relaxing and enjoy – retreat and take in the perfume of the old wood. The extra beds in the rooms can be placed in the house however it is most convenient for the families. In apartment 1, there is an underfloor heating plus an historic storey furnace. In apartment 3 there is an open fireplace which is the centre of the open-plan layout. The house is suitable for large families with children but also for a small group of friends....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Well-equipped common kitchen and common dining room with a unique, huge wooden table. The kitchen is fully equipped. Besides an oven there is: espresso machine and milk frother, toaster, mixer, raclette machine, pots, pans, complete array of dishes, bowls etc. The house can be heated year-round (ground floor has underfloor heating) and additionally offers ovens and fireplaces (wood fired, 3 in total). There are 3 large LCD TV’s, 2 with satellite reception, one plugged to a DVD player. For the small guests we offer: A crib, a hanging cradle for the smallest to feel comfortable right away and relax while taking a nap….a high chair, staircase safety gates, a historic sleigh for 2 (!) for the winter....moreless
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Video Library
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 12 people
- Basic Soaps
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 29 - May 27, 2017
4 night min stay
May 28 - Jun 24, 2017
7 night min stay
Jun 25 - Jul 30, 2017
7 night min stay
Jul 31 - Aug 26, 2017
7 night min stay
Aug 27 - Sep 28, 2017
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $21.79
Alle anderen Termine bitten wir individuell Anzufragen.
Weihnachten/Silvester/Ostern und Feiertage gehören zur der Hochsaison
- Reinigung und Endreinigung sind im Übernachtungspreis ab einer Woche enthalten.
- Bei Übernachtungen kürzer als 7 Nächte erheben wir eine Reinigungspauschale einer Tagesmiete.
- Bei Buchung 25% Anzahlung per Überweisung, Restzahlung 30 Tage vor Anreise.
- Die Preise verstehen sich bei Aufenthalten ab einer Woche einschließlich aller Nebenkosten wie Wasser, Strom- und Heizkosten, Bettwäsche, Handtücher.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
In the delta of the Weichsel River, in vicinity of the white sandy beaches of the Baltic Sea. Waterways, draw bridges, ferries, storks, fishermen, old boulevards planted with tree, tulip fields & lots of old farms, traditional porch houses, Gothic brick churches are the characteristics of this unusually rich cultural landscape. This area used to be the breadbasket of Gdansk. Witnesses of this time are the numerous rich farms, remains of the windmills, pumping station & canal system which has been built by the Protestant minorities – e.g. the Mennonites, to protect the fields from the floods of the Weichsel river. The endless sandy beaches of the Amber Coast invite for walks & searches for amber. If you are in the mood, you can paddle river with a kayak until the Vistula Lagoon in the old arms of the Weichsel. The lodge is the ideal starting point to visit the cultural highlights & sights in East & West Prussia in the old Hanseatic city of Gdansk, Malbork Castle or Fromborks.
Other Activities: Kayak, canoeing, hunting, fishing
Golf: 2 golf courses in immediate vicinity are easy to reach.
Year Purchased: 2005
- Primary: +32 498113840 10 am – 8 pm
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Fruit grove with endless panoramic view
Living room on the porch with sleeping gallery
Entrance with sitting corner & window to kitchen
Living room with view of the bathroom & bedroom
Dining room from the gallery
View into the kitchen
Living and sleeping area with fireplace
One of the bathrooms with rain shower
Bathroom ground floor
Part of the common area
Room with freestanding bathtub and view
One of the three living areas
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.