Luxury, Space & Privacy in Historic Los Angeles, Beverly Hills & West Hollywood(18 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 BR & 2 BA Spacious Home In Spanish Colonial Duplex With Private Yard & Parking
- 3 bedrooms & 2 bathroom apartment in 2,000 SF (185 meters squared)
- Elegant design with fine art and antiques
- Central heating and air conditioning (NEST)
- Free Internet, WiFi and Satellite TV
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, blender, toaster, coffee bean grinder, dishes, utensils, pots & pans
- Utilities included in rate - no hidden costs
- Master bedroom with king sized bed and 45' flat screen TV
- 2nd bedroom with queen sized bed
- 3rd bedroom with two twin beds
- Pillow top Mattresses in main bedrooms
- High Quality 100% cotton linens
- New, high-end front loading washer/dryer in unit
- Private, secluded side yard and garden area with tables / chairs
- Ample street parking (restricted by permit which is provided)
- Garage (possibly) available for a fee
- Very well maintained historically protected property in Carthay Circle
- one block away from Bevery Hills
- a short drive to downtown Beverly Hills
- a short drive to the center of West Hollywood
- a short drive to UCLA
- 10 minutes to Century City
- 20 minutes from LAX
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- On floor 1
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning fee $150
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Pet Fee $250
- Tax Rate 14%
Rates are subject to change until property is actually booked. We welcome long term stays. Please inquire as to rates. For bookings cancelled up to 60 days before the start of the stay, traveler receives a 100% refund. For bookings cancelled up to 30 days before the start of the stay, traveler receives a 50% refund.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Centrally located near La Cienega & Olympic, this home offers easy access to:
- Beverly Hills
- West Hollywood
- Interstate 10
About the owner: Andrew loves all things vintage and restores things as a hobby. Pam was an art major at UCLA and has a critical eye for decorating. Together they love maintaining this classic LA style home in the historic South Carthay Circle District.
Why the Owner Chose Mid City, Los Angeles, CA, USA:
Carthay Circle was developed by J. Harvey McCarthy in 1922. Centrally located, the neighborhood is comprised of 136 acres, but it is not circular, contrary to its name. The specific boundaries of Carthay Circle are Wilshire Boulevard to the north, South Fairfax Ave. to the East, Olympic Ave. to the south, and Schumacher Drive to the West. Carthay Circle's location most closely borders Beverly Hills with the lovely La Cienega Park nearby. This area was designed with all the utilities underground, which makes it especially attractive. No two homes are alike due to the rule that all homes had to be designed individually by an architect. Designs vary immensely; one can find Spanish, English, Colonial, Mediterranean, and Cape Cod style homes. Notable designers such as Paul Williams and Robert Byrd contributed to the designs of the area and many celebrity actors resided in Carthay Circle.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
- Beautiful Spanish Colonial Revival style home - Corner lot - 10,000 sq ft. - Distinct Architectural Details - Hardwood Floors - Vintage Furnishings - Central Air Conditioning & Heat - WiFi / Direct TV - Washer / Dryer - Full Kitchen - Exceptional patio and private gardens - Close to Beverly Hills, Westwood, UCLA, Melrose District, the Grove, West Hollywood, Downtown LA, USC - Hertz Rental one block away
- Primary: 310-936-6280
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Room. Satellite TV & WI-FI throughout unit.
Living room - Other front corner.
Dining Room - View toward Foyer
Master Bedroom - King
Master Bathroom. Hair dryer provided.
Master Bedroom - view toward Makeup Room off Master Bedroom
2nd Bathroom - Shower
3rd Bedroom - Twin Beds
Kitchen with View toward Side Patio
View from Breakfast Nook through Kitchen into Laundry Room
Street View of Property. Gated yards.
Living room - Front corner.
View of front entry with living room to the left and dining room to the right.
Master Bath - Tub & Shower
2nd Bedroom - Queen
3rd Bedroom - Twin Beds.
Fully Equipped Kitchen w/ Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster & Dishwasher.
Restored Gas Stove in Kitchen
View into Private Side Patio
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.