The following is included in your accommodation:
- Satellite TV/DVD
- Screened-in Deck
- Free Pass to National Park
- All linen provided
- Large fire pit in the backyard
Enjoy the following on PEI:
- a day on the golf course,
- exploring some of the best beaches in the world,
- deep-sea fishing for giant bluefin tuna,
- fishing in island streams for trout or salmon,
- biking along the Confederation Trail,
- a fun day at Sandspit Amusement Park,
- exploring quaint Victoria-By-The-Sea or Georgetown,
- a day in historic Charlottetown with live theatre, food festivals, music concerts, walking tours, horse-drawn carriage rides, harness racing, a casino, cooking classes, spas, shopping, fine dining and Cows ice cream
Driving Directions to the Cottage:
· Take Highway 15 N. (Brackley Pt. Rd.)
· Make Right at Briton Shore Road
· Make Left at Osprey Place
Born and raised in PEI. Retired.
Yvette MacDougall purchased this cottage in 2000
Loved the beauty of the lot and the privacy it provided.
Unique style and large 2 1/2 acre lot.
My husband, two daughters and I had the absolute pleasure of staying from Aug 18-23/2014. We loved it ...so much fun everything we need was there and more! it was so quite and peaceful and the evenings were wonderful. Several nights of Backyard fires ( with Marshmellows of course) and then a few rounds of Scrabble were had by us all. Even though there is a TV with satelite. We rarely had it on except to check the weather and news. We also loved the convenience of being just 15-20 minutes away from Cavendish, Charlottetown and pretty much anything we needed! the location made exploring the Island and easy thing to do! I would recommend your cottage to anyone! Thank you so much Yvette and Rueban we will be back !
We are three time return visitors to this awesome cottage. It has lots of room, complete privacy and offers everything you need - all you need to take is your clothes and food (although we take items such as toilet paper, paper towels, laundry soap, etc. to replenish what we use as these items are at the cottage upon arrival). It is so convenient - 5 minutes to the beach, 20 minutes to Charlottetown or Cavendish. We've never had an issue. Owner is awesome as well.
Additional people after four - $25 charge per night.
A full refund of deposit will be given if the owner is given two months notice of a cancellation. If a cancellation occurs less than two months from scheduled visit, the deposit will not be refunded. We require the balance of your scheduled stay to be paid one month prior to arrival. Damage deposit will be reimbursed at the end of your stay.
When making a booking, a down payment of $250 is required to hold the cottage. The balance can be paid one month before arrival. Arrangements will be made with the owner.