Enjoy everything Traverse City has to offer while relaxing in this beautiful 3500 square foot log home on four acres with a private beach on Cedar Lake. Spend your days shopping in beautiful downtown Traverse City just four miles away or take a short walk down to the lake and enjoy the many amenities available to guests such as kayaks, a swim raft, gazebo with glide swing and 88' fishing dock. Also enjoy the brand new screened-in porch with comfy seating and a daybed for lazy summer afternoons.
Spend an day exploring some of the two-dozen wineries the Leelanau Peninsula has to offer, most within a 20 minute drive. Tours are also available. Or enjoy the National Cherry Festival, the Traverse City Film Festival, the Microbrew & Music Festival, Horse Shows By The Bay or any of the many other events going on in the region during the summer months. Also just two miles from the house is the TART Trail which provides over 10 miles of paved surfaces for biking, running and walking.
When you're ready to return home for the evening you'll find a beautifully appointed house with three bedrooms (plus additional bed in basement office), 2.5 bathrooms, and a sleeper-sofa that accommodates up to 12 guests. High-speed Internet with WiFi, cable, and a flatscreen TV (plus additional TVs throughout the house) are available as well as a fireplace, laundry facilities and game room including an air hockey table. Window air conditioning units are available in the master and two upstairs bedrooms.
• Living room with stone fireplace, high-vaulted ceiling, stereo and standard TV.
• Master bedroom suite with king-size bed, walk-in closet, window A/C, TV and french doors leading to porch. Master bath includes walk-in shower with two shower heads, jacuzzi tub and dual sinks.
• Laundry room with front-load washer and dryer off master bedroom.
• New remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances including double-oven and 6-burner gas stove. Includes all typical small appliances and dinnerware (toaster, coffeemaker, etc.). Kitchen/dinning area offers french-door access to front porch with grill and back-door access to rear deck with patio furniture, fire pit with log benches, beautiful flower gardens and an outdoor shower.
• Sunroom offers a panoramic view from 10 large picture windows, plasma TV with surround sound and DVD player, mini-fridge and knotty pine floors. Sleeper sofa can sleep two.
• Half-bath off living room area.
• Guest bedroom with queen-size bed made of rustic cedar logs, TV and window A/C.
• Bunk room with four bunk beds made of rustic cedar logs and window A/C.
• Full bathroom with tub/shower combo.
• Office space with queen bed and small TV.
• Game room with TV with surround sound and DVD player, kids toys and air hockey table.
• House is located on four acres with private frontage/beach on Cedar Lake just a short walk away (800 feet) with picnic tables, beach chairs, umbrellas, Weber grill, fire pit (wood provided), gazebo with glider swing, and 35' lounge deck with stereo overlooking the lake. You can also drive your car the short distance to the beach if you prefer.
• Include use of: two kayaks, 15' canoe, swim raft, 88' fishing dock, and five-person fiberglass paddlewheel boat.
• Please limit beach area to 20 people and 5 cars.