Beautiful Log Home with Private Beach on Cedar Lake - Sleeps 12, Pet Friendly(6 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:6 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12, Pet Friendly
Spend an day exploring some of the two-dozen wineries the Leelanau Peninsula has to offer, most within a 20 minute drive. Tours are also available. Or enjoy the National Cherry Festival, the Traverse City Film Festival, the Microbrew & Music Festival, Horse Shows By The Bay or any of the many other events going on in the region during the summer months. Also just two miles from the house is the TART Trail which provides over 10 miles of paved surfaces for biking, running and walking.
When you're ready to return home for the evening you'll find a beautifully appointed house with three bedrooms (plus additional bed in basement office), 2.5 bathrooms, and a sleeper-sofa that accommodates up to 12 guests. High-speed Internet with WiFi, cable, and a flatscreen TV (plus additional TVs throughout the house) are available as well as a fireplace, laundry facilities and game room including an air hockey table. Window air conditioning units are available in the master and two upstairs bedrooms.
• Living room with stone fireplace, high-vaulted ceiling, stereo and standard TV.
• Master bedroom suite with king-size bed, walk-in closet, window A/C, TV and french doors leading to porch. Master bath includes walk-in shower with two shower heads, jacuzzi tub and dual sinks.
• Laundry room with front-load washer and dryer off master bedroom.
• New remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances including double-oven and 6-burner gas stove. Includes all typical small appliances and dinnerware (toaster, coffeemaker, etc.). Kitchen/dinning area offers french-door access to front porch with grill and back-door access to rear deck with patio furniture, fire pit with log benches, beautiful flower gardens and an outdoor shower.
• Sunroom offers a panoramic view from 10 large picture windows, plasma TV with surround sound and DVD player, mini-fridge and knotty pine floors. Sleeper sofa can sleep two.
• Half-bath off living room area.
• Guest bedroom with queen-size bed made of rustic cedar logs, TV and window A/C.
• Bunk room with four bunk beds made of rustic cedar logs and window A/C.
• Full bathroom with tub/shower combo.
• Office space with queen bed and small TV.
• Game room with TV with surround sound and DVD player, kids toys and air hockey table.
• House is located on four acres with private frontage/beach on Cedar Lake just a short walk away (800 feet) with picnic tables, beach chairs, umbrellas, Weber grill, fire pit (wood provided), gazebo with glider swing, and 35' lounge deck with stereo overlooking the lake. You can also drive your car the short distance to the beach if you prefer.
• Include use of: two kayaks, 15' canoe, swim raft, 88' fishing dock, and five-person fiberglass paddlewheel boat.
• Please limit beach area to 20 people and 5 cars.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2013
- 3500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 12
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- DVD Player:
- Game Room:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Damage Protection Fee $99
- Pet Fee $150
- Taxes Not included
A reservation deposit of $1000.00 is due within fourteen (14) days of booking with the balance of Total Fees (as indicated above) due thirty (30) days prior to arrival. The reservation deposit is fully refundable if the reservation is canceled prior to thirty (30) days of arrival date.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Within a 45 minute drive of the property are the following attractions: Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park; two casinos; Leland historic fishing town; charter fishing; numerous wineries on Leelanau Peninsula and the Old Mission Peninsula; the Grand Traverse Resort featuring The Bear golf course; Horse Shows by the Bay Equestrian Festival; the National Cherry Festival; the Traverse City Film Festival; Interlochen Center for the Arts.
Enjoy your stay in a beautiful 3500 sq. ft. log home.
Living room with stone fireplace and high-vaulted ceiling.
Master bedroom with double doors leading to front porch.
Laundry room with front-load washer and dryer located off master bedroom.
Dinning area offers double doors leading to the front porch with a gas grill.
Sunroom also has plasma TV with surround sound and DVD player.
Upstairs bedroom with queen-size bed made of rustic cedar logs, TV & window A/C.
Full bathroom upstairs with tub/shower.
Small basement room with queen bed and small TV that sleeps two.
Screened-in porch features comfortable sitting and a daybed for lazy afternoons.
Private frontage/beach on Cedar Lake is just a short walk away (800 feet).
Aerial view of beach and dock. (Note: Pontoon boat not available for rent.)
Beautifully appointed and just a short walk from a private beach on Cedar Lake.
Master bedroom suite with king-size bed, walk-in closet, window A/C, and TV.
Master bath includes walk-in shower with two shower heads and jacuzzi tub.
New remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances including double-oven.
Sunroom offers a panoramic view from 10 large picture windows and sleeper sofa.
View from the front entrance leading up to the second level.
Bunk room upstairs with four beds made of rustic cedar logs.
Game room with TV, DVD player, kids toys and air hockey table.
Brand new screened-in porch addition with red cedar tongue and groove.
Rear of house showing the outdoor shower. (Note: New porch addition not shown).
Also includes use of kayaks, canoe, swim raft, paddlewheel boat & fishing dock.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 05, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.