About the property
- House3880 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 - 5 nights
5-bedroom & 5-bath Exclusive Home Just Steps From Whistler Mountain
This beautifully appointed, ski-in/ski-out luxury home on Whistler mountain is minutes from Creekside Village. Having recently undergone a complete renovation, this state-of-the-art home boasts floor-to-ceiling windows in the vaulted Great Room plus a gas fireplace and giant sofas where you can curl up after a day on the mountain. The stunning wall-of-windows allows sunlight to flood into this room making it the centrepiece of the home. For those who prefer more filtered sunlight simply use the remote to lower some or all of the automated blinds.
The fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stone counters and top quality cabinets and appliances is a Chef's dream. A generous supply of dishes, serving pieces and flatware are provided. The large dining table very comfortably seats up to 10 making it a perfect place to relive your day on the hill.
Each of the five bedrooms has a super comfy bed with quality linens to assure a restful sleep. The three bedrooms on the top floor enjoy their own flat screen T.V.s making these rooms a great place to escape for a bit of 'quiet time'.
The luxurious Master Ensuite enjoys a large vanity with double sinks as well as a large stone shower with temperature controlled body jets and two shower heads.
On the lower floor you will find additional living space including the media room and bar. The fourth and fifth bedrooms are also located on this level as well as two additional bathrooms. The laundry room and boot room (with boot dryers) are situated on the lower floor making it very convenient to walk in and gear down after a day on the slopes.
The home is wired throughout for WiFi and Control4 home automation integrates everything from lighting control, music, home theater, climate control, security—even iPads, iPhones.
The private hot tub looks out onto a peaceful forest setting and is the perfect place to unwind with a glass of wine.
We look forward to hosting your stay at Whistler Blackcomb.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 17, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Beautiful Ski In/Ski Out home!
What a BEAUTIFUL home! We stayed for 5 nights during ski season and this house was perfect for our group!
What we LOVED:
- The house was just 50 yards (if that) to the slopes, which means you can ski right to the Creekside Gondola in the morning and take blue runs home in the afternoon.
- The house was a GREAT size for a group. Some people hung out in the hot tub while others meandered around the kitchen and living room, it never felt cramped.
- There is a lot of privacy with 3 bedrooms on the top floor, the living room and kitchen on the main floor, and two more bedrooms downstairs.
- The "little things" made a big difference. Soft-closing drawers and cabinets, a huge fridge, a wood pellet grill (though we couldn't figure it out), the wine fridge, a hot tub, and HEATED BATHROOM FLOORS! This made for a much nicer stay.
- The TV room downstairs was great as well if you have a big game to watch!
Things to be aware of (though NOT negative):
- If you want to spend a majority of your time in Whistler Village, you'll need to take a public bus or a cab (about $15 each way). We really wanted to just ski down to the village at the end of the day for apres-ski, but it's tough because then you have to find a cab that has ski racks so you can get all your stuff back over to the Creekside side of town.
- There are a few tricky things about the house (the shower panel is a little confusing as is the grill) but the owner/property manager is very helpful and responsive.
- If it's warm out at all, the ski down to the house is VERY slushy. I wouldn't recommend it for beginners, but you can easily take the gondola to the bottom and walk up.
Overall, we had a great stay and would definitely ocme back! Thanks for a great trip!
Walk to slope
The house is very nice and was very comfortable. We had an issue on arrival but Marilyn was very apologetic and took care of the issues. Everyone can have an issue and the important outcome is how they take care of the challenges. Marilyn went out of her way to follow-up and follow thru to make sure our experience was perfect after the shakey start..
Not a ski in and ski out by our standards but you only have to walk about 50 yards. Easy to get on but not easy for beginning skiers to get back. The street was very quiet and the neighbors were very friendly. This house is great for big groups and we really enjoyed having dinner every night at home. Lots of space for everyone to chill or gather for games or conversation.
We would stay again.
Thanks very much for your review of your recent stay with us! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the house and area.
We hope to see you back with us again!
Beautiful, elegant and homey
We absolutely enjoyed out stay at this beautiful home We had 6 adults and one infant with us, and there was plenty of comfortable space for all of us. Issues were instantly resolved with questions about the house and everything was quickly taken care of.
Great location and great space. High tech, great finishes and fully equipped kitchen
Outstanding house and great location!
Our first trip to Whistler for family of four. House could easily accommodate more occupants but we enjoyed having all of the space to ourselves. Convenient location less than 5 minute drive to Creekside Village which includes ski lift, market, liquor store, Starbucks, and parking garage. 150 ft to ski in/ski out Dave Murray downhill run. Well appointed house...a great time.
Beautiful house and great location
Located at creekside gondola you have about a 1-2 minute walk to Dave Murray run down to creekside gondola. Great access! The house itself is under some construction but no disturbing the guests as we had no work done while we were there. The hot tub looks to have been moved from the pictures and the steps are quite treacherous to its new location as well as it is no longer under a roof. Kitchen was very well appointed and the appliances were top notch! Master shower was amazing and all the beds were very comfortable. Fireplace has also received an upgrade as now it is a stone facade. Manager was quick to respond to all issues that we had. Great stay!