6-bedroom & 6-bath Exclusive Home Just Steps From Whistler Mountain
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Beautiful and perfect for skiing
The home was very beautiful and the property manager, Marilyn was very gracious to accommodate my family at the last minute. The pictures are very accurate and the home is even more beautiful and modern in person. The ski in and ski out was perfect and even better than we thought! It was a very short walk across the bridge and onto the slopes, probably about 1/2 a block or less. My family has been renting homes to go skiing every year for the past 20 years and we have never been this close. My uncle who is an avid skier was very impressed and was disappointed that we didn’t book this home initially. The only negative was that the second ensuite shower was not functional during our stay but that was easily overlooked as there were multiple other bathrooms throughout the home. Oh, almost forgot to mention the views!!! The views of the mountains were amazingly breathtaking!!! If you’re thinking of booking this home don’t hesitate do it!! You won’t be disappointed!
Lots of room for 10
We ate in every night except one which is what we had hoped. Nice big kitchen and hot tub. We could have used a couple of extra dining room chairs and a vacuum but perfect otherwise
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us Kathy! We're delighted that you enjoyed your time with us! Happy to advise that there is now a vacuum for guests at the house.
Beautiful Ski In/Ski Out home!
What a BEAUTIFUL home! We stayed for 5 nights during ski season and this house was perfect for our group!
What we LOVED:
- The house was just 50 yards (if that) to the slopes, which means you can ski right to the Creekside Gondola in the morning and take blue runs home in the afternoon.
- The house was a GREAT size for a group. Some people hung out in the hot tub while others meandered around the kitchen and living room, it never felt cramped.
- There is a lot of privacy with 3 bedrooms on the top floor, the living room and kitchen on the main floor, and two more bedrooms downstairs.
- The "little things" made a big difference. Soft-closing drawers and cabinets, a huge fridge, a wood pellet grill (though we couldn't figure it out), the wine fridge, a hot tub, and HEATED BATHROOM FLOORS! This made for a much nicer stay.
- The TV room downstairs was great as well if you have a big game to watch!
Things to be aware of (though NOT negative):
- If you want to spend a majority of your time in Whistler Village, you'll need to take a public bus or a cab (about $15 each way). We really wanted to just ski down to the village at the end of the day for apres-ski, but it's tough because then you have to find a cab that has ski racks so you can get all your stuff back over to the Creekside side of town.
- There are a few tricky things about the house (the shower panel is a little confusing as is the grill) but the owner/property manager is very helpful and responsive.
- If it's warm out at all, the ski down to the house is VERY slushy. I wouldn't recommend it for beginners, but you can easily take the gondola to the bottom and walk up.
Overall, we had a great stay and would definitely ocme back! Thanks for a great trip!
Walk to slope
The house is very nice and was very comfortable. We had an issue on arrival but Marilyn was very apologetic and took care of the issues. Everyone can have an issue and the important outcome is how they take care of the challenges. Marilyn went out of her way to follow-up and follow thru to make sure our experience was perfect after the shakey start..
Not a ski in and ski out by our standards but you only have to walk about 50 yards. Easy to get on but not easy for beginning skiers to get back. The street was very quiet and the neighbors were very friendly. This house is great for big groups and we really enjoyed having dinner every night at home. Lots of space for everyone to chill or gather for games or conversation.
We would stay again.
Thanks very much for your review of your recent stay with us! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the house and area.
We hope to see you back with us again!
Beautiful, elegant and homey
We absolutely enjoyed out stay at this beautiful home We had 6 adults and one infant with us, and there was plenty of comfortable space for all of us. Issues were instantly resolved with questions about the house and everything was quickly taken care of.
Great location and great space. High tech, great finishes and fully equipped kitchen