Villa with Indoor Pool and Sauna for 8-12 People, 7 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
The beauty of 'country and home' is pure relaxation from the first moment on. The beaches along the south bank of the lake are just a few minutes away (about 250 m). The city-centre of Schliersee is 3 km away, the next supermarket 1 km, the bakery and butcher can be reached by foot. The property is tastefully furnished with textiles and furniture of Provencal style. Light, massive-timbers and stylish tiles top off the above average furnishing. The swimming pool has tiles up to the ceiling in a Greek style and is covered with mirrors, counter current unit, 22°C. The pool speakers are connected to the stereo in the parlour. 2 TV's as well as video equipment are available. The living room & the parlor, completely covered in wood, have an open fireplace and a double-sided tiled stove. Extra charge for firewood. A Bechstein grand piano for music enthusiasts, 3 levels with about 380 m². On the ground floor and the 2nd level are three double bedrooms and two single bedrooms with 3 bathrooms.
Sport and Entertainment: The Schoberhof sport and entertainment program: pool table with overlaying tennis table, markings for badminton/paddle tennis in the large paved courtyard, a canoe, grass and soccer games, swimming pool and sauna in the house. Additionally all other outdoor activities possible in the Bavarian Oberland like hiking, mountain biking etc. During the winter there is a very large skiing area (3 skiing areas - all can be reached by bus and train, 8-15 minutes with a car) and a lot of well-kept cross country ski trails. Starting in 2008 there will be a new, large wellness center in Schliersee with a lot of practices and applications that will be often frequented by international sport greats/clubs. The Schliersee and Tegernsee theatres, forest and beer festivals can be visited. You can reach the Munich central station in about 55 minutes with the BOB train for shopping, opera, theatre etc.
Driving to Schoberhof: Autobahn Munich Salzburg, exit Weyarn. Drive through Miesbach to Schliersee (towards Bayrischzell). Drive through the city along the lake. At the end of the lake there is an Italian restaurant 'II Refugio' on the main street. Turn right there and the go straight to the crotch, take a left there and then you will see a house with four new garages and red pavement. You can drive up to the house to unpack your things if you would like to. There are three parking spaces available on the side. Please don't park in the courtyard, because the pavement should stay as clean as possible.
Sport and wellness at the Schoberhof: The Schliersee Schoberhof offers its guests the following sport and relaxing possibilities:
Indoor: 1. an elegant indoor-pool with a counter-current system, a sauna; 2. Pool table with table tennis overlay (net, paddles available, and the balls, usually). Outside: 1. Basketball basket; 2. Markings for badminton/paddle tennis area (please bring your own balls and paddles), high tension net for badminton, low tension for paddle tennis). We ask our guests to bring along enough towels for the pool and other uses. Bed sheets are available.
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- 380 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Three double bedrooms and two single bedrooms with three bathrooms on the ground floor and second floor. The souterrain-apartment - which consists of a room with an open window leading to the outside steps and 1 room with wide, bright windows, a bathroom and a dressing room - will be opened for bookings of 12 people....moreless
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
- The furniture is assorted to the textiles. All floors have floor heating and valuable ceramics. The bedrooms have massive white floorboards. The kitchen is covered in ceramics and historic italian Pompei decors. There also is a wooden farm house room that serves as dining room with a dining table suitable for 4 people. There is an access from the living room to the terrace with bancs and furniture, with an unforgettable view over the mountains and lakes. The property is 4.100 m² ....moreless
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Tiled Stove
- Towels Provided
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Swing
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- OfflineRDD $1,127.48
- No additional mandatory fees
- Taxes Not included
Die Preise gelten grundsätzlich für 8 Personen. Es besteht die Möglichkeit vier weitere Personen unterzubringen, Mehrbelegungszuschlag auf Anfrage.
Endreinigungspauschale nach Vereinbarung
Preise für Buchungszeiträume:
3 Nächte 685,00€/Übernachtung
4 Nächte 625,00€/Übernachtung
7 Nächte 550,00€/Übernachtung
Längere Aufenthalte sind auf Anfrage auch möglich.
Das Anwesen ist zum gebuchten Termin ab 16.00 Uhr beziehbar. Am Auszugstag bitten wir das Objekt um 10.00 Uhr grundgereinigt zu verlassen.
Die von Ihnen erwartete Grundreinigung umfasst: Spülen und Aufräumen des Geschirrs, Reinigung der Küchen- u. Kochzeile sowie Tische, Entsorgung der restl. Lebensmittel und Müll, Betten abziehen – alles sollte besenrein hinterlassen werden.
Bettwäsche ist im Haus verfügbar
Handtücher sollten die Gäste selbst mitbringen, allerdings gibt es die Möglichkeit große Handtücher gegen
eine Bezahlung von 2,00 € pro Stück für die Reinigung zu erhalten.
40% bei Buchung als Reservierungsanzahlung
Restzahlung 3 Wochen vor Ankunft per Banküberweisung oder bei check-in
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 26 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Car: Not Necessary
The Schliersee (785m above sea level) and the mountain lake Spitzingsee, 1085 meters high, count as swimming lakes with the highest water quality. The most mighty mountain in the Spitzingsee skiing and hiking area, the Rotwand, is 1884m high. Due to the closeness of Munich (about 55 min train ride with the BOB train direct to the central station), Schliersee became a popular recreational area in Bavaria and Germany. So the Schoberhof guests can enjoy limitless culture and shopping possibilities in Bavaria's capital Munich, and at the same time find the best possibilities from the big city to turn off everyday stress and enjoy exciting nature and sport possibilities during the summer and winter. The Tegernsee is also nearby - you can hike from Schliersee to Tegernsee through the mountains directly to the traditional 'Bräustüberl' by the Tegernsee.
Other Activities: Cross-Country Skiing, walking
Golf: Schoberhof is surrounded by first class golf courses. The proximity of the region of south Munich and Austria (Kufstein 25 minutes in the car, Kitzbühel 60 minutes in the car) attratcs the biggest golf facilities.
1. Golfclub Valley – 36 holes course, the modernest golf course in Europe with a luxury hotel, 7.100 meters long course suitable for the Ryder Cup 2. Tegernseer Golf-Club Bad Wiessee e.V. Rohbognerhof 83707 Bad Wiessee Tel.: +8022 / 8769 Fax: +8022 / 82747. 3. Margarethenhof Golfclub am Tegernsee Gut Steinberg 1 - 4 83666 Waakirchen. Golfclub München Riedhof e.V., Riedhof 16, 82544 Egling. Tel. +8171 2195 – 0, the Riedhorf is one the 200 best clubs in the world „The Finest Golf Clubs of the world“. 5. Münchner Golf Club e.V., Tölzerstr. 95 in 82064 Straßlach, Tel. +8170 929 18 11, 27 hole circuit 6. Golfclub St. Eurach, Land- und Golfclub e.V. Eurach 8 in 82393 Iffeldorf, Tel. +8801 1332, 7. Golfclub München Eichenried, Münchener Straße 57 in 85452 Eichenried Tel + 8123-93080 Fax +8123-9308-93
Ski: Schoberhof is also located near a skier's paradise. Three ski regions are 7 to 15 minutes away: Schliersee/Spitzingsee, Wendelstein, Bayrischzell. The cross-country skiers will also find well kept circuits and restaurants. Finally, the austrian slopes are only 30 to 60 minutes away by car, namely: Thiersee, Kufstein and Kitzbüheler-Ski resort.
- Primary: +49 8964919891 Office hours: always, or in evenings and weekends
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
- Property typeVilla
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 80%
- Calendar last updated 06/23/2014
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Office hours: always, or in evenings and weekends
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.