Anne Street Cottage is located on a quiet street away from the hustle and bustle of the main shopping, dining and theatre district, but still within less than 15 minute leisurely stroll along the garden filled streets of our pretty little town. Anne Street’s location is ideal because it is within a 5 minute walk of one of the best restaurants in town, corner store, coffee shops and the yummiest bakery!!
Any questions please click the Contact Manager and Janet will be happy to respond! Janet and Eric will be your hosts during your stay and we are local! The town of Niagara on the Lake requires that all vacation rentals and home sharing be licensed and insured. All Niagara Holiday Rentals vacation homes comply. Please note: YOUR RESERVATION IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE SPOKEN DIRECTLY WITH A REPRESTATIVE AT NIAGARA HOLIDAY RENTALS! Please call Niagara Holiday Rentals to confirm your reservation and check in information.
We accept visa or master card and all payments to Niagara Holiday Rentals are in Canadian $. High season is between May and October, low season is Nov to April (except the holiday season). In Canadian our rates range from $325 to $395 Canadian, plus applicable taxes and fees.
Anne Street Cottage:
The minimum age of the primary guest who responsible for the house because they booked it is at least 25 years of age.
• open concept kitchen dining space, with the living room also conveniently located right off the dining room. Perfect for family get together or friends reuniting around the dining table or all you crafters who like to get together and keep your hands busy!
• The upper level offers three queen beds and the lower level has a set of twins with an en suite bathroom
• The back patio has a bbq/grill with plenty of seating for everyone! But the wrap around front porch is where I’d be!! Early morning coffee or evening glass of wine watch the horse drawn carriages go by!!
• Professionally cleaned, equipped kitchen, bed linens provided,
• We have parking enough for 4 cars.
The community pool is a 10 minute walk away and is open from mid June to Labour Day weekend. There is a daily fee for the community pool!