Two Blocks from the U.S. Olympic Training Center.(37 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
The Olympian Cottage is a small one bedroom cottage located on a quiet street near the U.S. Olympic Training Center. There is a full kitchen which includes a microwave oven, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, and cookware. There are basic pantry items to use in preparing meals and cleaning up.
Laundry is a breeze with the stacked washer/dryer.
A pillow top queen bed is ready for a pleasant night's rest and a futon sofa is available for one or two additional guests.
All bedding and linens are fresh for each guest and changed weekly for guests who stay more than one week.
There is a fenced yard and we are small dog friendly with a non-refundable fee.
Member since: 2013
- 400 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 3-4
- Queen size bed. Closet and small chest.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Large bathroom, shower, stacked washer/dryer, hair dryer.
- Olympian Cottage is located in the heart of Colorado Springs, so travel to local attractions and businesses is easy. Within minutes of the Cottage you'll find movie theaters, restaurants (fine cuisine to fast food), The Fine Arts Center and Museum, sports venues, shopping, clubs, attractions, and more. The U. S. Olympic Training Center is just two blocks away and is a short, pleasant walk to enjoy its many offerings. There are miles and miles of hiking and biking trails in the region and really close. We love our ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY and we offer a 10% discount to all active duty military and their military families....moreless
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Pantry Items
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 26 - Dec 26, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $50
- Pet Fee $50 + tax
- Cleaning $50 + tax
- Tax Rate 10.25%
We are small dog friendly for a $50 per pet none refundable fee.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: I grew up in Colorado Springs and have lived in Colorado nearly all my life. I feel like this area defines who I am. I enoy our great state while camping, riding ATVs, day trips to natural hot springs, picnics in the mountains, and just sitting on the patio with friends and family. The Colorado Springs area has so many things to enjoy and I'm happy to suggest places to visit or help plan day trips.
Why the Owner Chose East Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs, CO, USA:
When I bought this property, I was glad to have the little cottage as an additional source of income in addition to the bigger house where I live. Until a few years ago, my cottage was just a regular rental home, but now, I love hosting folks who are visiting here from all over the world. It brings me great joy to welcome guests to share this cozy cottage.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
The cottage is a private space which is nicely appointed with simple furnishings and a full size kitchen. I lived in the cottage for a few years and loved the warm, comfortable space.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to Olympian Cottage.
Just a few minutes away...
Bedroom with queen size bed.
Large bathroom with stacked washer and dryer.
Capt. Cook's botanical drawings in the living area.
Coffee on the patio first thing in the morning.
Relax and watch some TV in the cozy living room.
Kitchen from the living room.
Oak wash stand in bedroom
Large shower and high boy toilet.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.