About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 6 nights
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
933 Calalou Way (Martinique on the Gulf)
Gulf Shores, AL 36542
If you are looking for a clean and comfortable beach cottage to escape to then this is it!!
You and your family will LOVE vacationing at Martinique on the Gulf!
* Home features French Mediterranean Architecture complete with large porches, metal roof, and tons of charm!!
* Newly purchased home; very clean with new furniture, linens, towels, etc.
* 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths
* Large, upscale master suite features a large garden tub, separate shower, & double vanity.
* Large sized tiled flooring and vaulted ceilings in living room.
* Fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops, breakfast area, microwave, electric oven, and dishwasher.
* Laundry room with full size washer and dryer.
* Separate dining room area
* Oversized living room area with tons of sleeping; pull out sofa; and pull out single bed sleeper.
* Large 42' HDTV in living room with surround sound.
* Large screened porch off living room area over looking private and quiet back yard.
* Propane gas grill
* Upstairs area features two bedrooms that share a bath.
* One bedroom has king sized bed and the other a full/twin bunk. Both rooms have large windows providing plenty of light.
* Flat screen TV's in all bedrooms.
* Free long distance calling
* Bunk room is equipped with a Wii.
* FREE WiFi
* DVD's available in 3 rooms.
* Golf Cart comes with rental of home.
* Pets allowed with pet approved pet application and additional security deposit.
Martinique on the Gulf Amenities:
* Private, guarded gulf front community.
* Tennis courts.
* Biking and walking trails throughout.
* Lush, tropical landscaping throughout.
* Very popular resort destination.
* Two incredible pool houses...one in the middle of the development features an indoor/outdoor pool, large sunbathing deck, hot tub...all surrounded by palm trees. The other is located directly on and overlooking the Gulf of Mexico and features large pool, hot tub, and children's pool.
* Very well equipped fitness centers.
* Boardwalks to miles and miles of pristine sugar white Alabama Gulf Coast beaches!!
* Martinique is located next to the Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge making it an exceptionally quiet and tranquil place to vacation.
* Golf Cart friendly community.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
About Alabama Getaway
Wonderful couple from Memphis, TN who found their dream home in Martinique!
Alabama Getaway purchased this Condo in 2010
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
The cottage was wonderful. The beds were very comfortable. The tub in the master was made for a bubble bath. Loved the screened porch and the golf cart was so nice going to the beach.
Loved this quiet spot! Had everything we needed! Pool clean and beach beautiful! It is a perfect place for families! Kids over the golf cart and made trips back and forth the beach and pool much easier! House was well stocked, didn’t want for anything. We will definitely be back!!
Great family vacation!
We stayed this weekend with our family of 8! Everyone had plenty of space, it was clean, plenty of cookware, and the screened porch was the best part! We actually saw a bobcat out our window this morning! We all loved the indoor pool and hot tub. The actual resort is beautiful and very private! The golf cart made the commute around the resort easy and fun! My family and I can not say enough about how great our stay has been this weekend and look forward to coming back! Thank u again!
Great place to stay!
Great vacation for our family! The cottage was clean and had great open spaces. Plenty of seating! The surrounding property and amenities were great as well! Everyone was very friendly. Some improvements would be put a regular queen size bed instead of bunk beds. Also need more mixing and serving bowels. Thank you to the management and owners for being so accommodating!
The Perfect Getaway!
This place is perfect for a getaway or family vacation. It has EVERYTHING!! I mean EVERYTHING!! This home is immaculate with all the amenities and comfort you need. The owners are very responsive and they make sure that you have everything you need to access the home and amenties. I am looking foward to booking again.
My family recently stayed in your cottage and if was very with everything we needed for our stay. The golf cart was a big plus to drive back and forth to the beach. The cottage is very roomy and loved the screened in back porch for reading in the mornings and evenings. My husband enjoyed the big screen tv with all the movie channels. You can't go wrong with this cottage. Thank you for allowing us to stay in your home. We will return again soon. Thanks again! The Webb Family
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
$100.00 Pet Fee; $500 damage deposit required. Rates and availability subject to change without notice.