The house is situated on a lovely flat wooded lot with private back patio that opens from the livingroom and close to the Donner Lodge and facilities. We recently purchased this home because it was ideal to host a multiple families comfortably. Further, the interior is in excellent condition. Many of the items are new, since we purchased the home two years ago, and we don't rent the house that often so the condition is excellent.
The bottom floor an open floor plan, featuring a great room with stone hearth, a gourmet kitchen, and dining room. The large kitchen has 2 ovens, 2 disposals in sinks, wine fridge, & drawer.
You can relax and enjoy the view from the large windows that cover the back of the house. The master bedroom with private bath and walk in closet, laundry room is also on the main floor. It has a patio that also opens to the back of the house.
On the top floor you will find two bedrooms, a large loft and large multi-purpose room that is ideal for small children and/or families (queen bed is also in the room).
There is a two car garage and a level lot driveway.
The benefits include:
• Large kitchen with granite counters & stainless steel appliances
• Hardwood floors and alder cabinets in the gourmet kitchen.
• Can work remote, with High Speed Internet Access and printer.
• Large granite fireplace in the living/great room.
• Great room patio opens to large open and flat green/tree area and outside patio (with grill) and landscaping.
• Located minutes from downtown historic Truckee and nearby to Squaw
• Near Coyote Moon, Tahoe Donner Golf Course, and Northstar golf course.
• Wintertime activities: sledding hill in Tahoe Donner, Tahoe Donner Ski Area.
• Summertime activities in Donner: Equestrian center and Trout creek Rec center with 3 pools, gym, Golf course and club house.
Sorry, no pets allowed.