Newest 3 bedroom condo in Los Almendros de Ocotal. It features:
- Outstanding Pacific Ocean views: Patio, master bedroom, guest bedroom and living room all look down on rainforest, beach and out across nearby ocean
-Only Los Almendros 3 bedroom on single level floor plan
- 2 minute walk to the beach.
-Zero edge pool few meters from condo
- Private and quiet. There are no dwellings above this condo. There is no auto or pedestrian traffic that passes by as property is short walk from main Los Almendros entrance off main street to beach
- Fully equipped kitchen. Has everything needed to prepare delicious home cooked meals.
- Spacious rear patio with overhead fan. Outstanding ocean view.
- Tastefully decorated. Entire interior re-painted in Nov, 2015.
- Four split level air conditioning units ( One in living room, one in each bedroom). New Carrier high efficiency A/C units were installed in June, 2015.)
- Entertainment center has flat screen television and DVD.
- Private, high speed WiFi.
- Washer & dryer available.
- Combination safe.
- Three flat screen televisions
- Covered secure parking
- High chair and Pack & Play available for infants.
Property Overview: Los Almendros is an upscale, beachfront development on Playa Ocotal’s northern shore. This modern, gated community has 43 condominiums. The development has 3 swimming pools, 2 outdoor barbecues and a covered gazebo for weddings and group meetings. The gazebo is a Wi-Fi hot spot.
Condo 41: Condo 41 is at the end of Los Almendros' premium front row. The condo's rear patio sits directly above a small tropical forest and has a outstanding ocean view. The patio provides an excellent vantage point to observe Guanacaste birds and other colorful wildlife. Sometimes Monkeys
Great Swimming and Snorkeling with abundant marine life. Playa Ocotal is one of Guanacaste's quietest and cleanest 'Blue Flag' beaches. The ocean surf is very gentle. Playa Ocotal has no dangerous riptides. Travel guides recommend Playa Ocotal to outdoor enthusiasts who want to snorkel from a Guanacaste beach. Guanacaste snorkelers drive many miles to explore the rock formations at both ends of the northern segment of Playa Ocotal Beach. Playa Ocotal's best snorkeling is directly below Los Almendros. On most days, snorkelers see numerous species of colorful, tropical fish in Playa Ocotal's clear waters.
Father Rooster's Restaurant: One of Ocotal's most popular restaurants is located less than 200 meters from the entrance to Los Almendros. Father Rooster's is a casual restaurant that serves tasty appetizers, meals and a variety of tropical drinks. Fresh seafood is the restaurant's specialty. Father Rooster's is a great place to enjoy a beautiful Guanacaste sunset.
Playas del Coco: Coco is Guanacaste's fastest growing beach community. The town is less than a 10 minute drive from Los Almendros. Coco has modern grocery stores, pharmacies, banks, ATM machines, restaurants, ice cream shops, disco/bars, souvenir shops, a casino and an emergency medical facility.
Los Almendros' fully equipped condominiums are classified as a 'specialty lodging' by rating services. Los Almendros is one of Northern Guanacaste's top rated beachfront properties. We are Playa Ocotal's #1 rated 'specialty lodging'. Our support staff is proud of our top ranking, and work hard maintain it. Our General Manager personally inspects each unit prior to guest arrival. Our three swimming pools are cleaned daily. Los Almendros' beautiful landscaping is maintained by three full time groundskeepers. Our green areas are home to many species of beautiful birds and colorful Guanacaste wildlife.
Vacation Planning Assistance: Playa Ocotal is an excellent location from which to initiate day trips. Los Almendros has an experienced, bilingual office staff that assists guests in making reservations for deep sea fishing, diving, snorkeling, sailing, rafting, tubing, zip lining, massages, hiking, bird watching, hot springs, rain forest tours, volcanoes, canopy tours and horseback riding. Our General Manager lives on-site. He is bilingual, a Guanacaste native, and knows all the local tour operators. One of his greatest strengths is his ability to help guests plan and coordinate their vacation activities.
Transportation: A car is nice to have, but is not a necessity in Costa Rica. Taxi’s from Los Almendros to Coco cost $7-8 each way. Many tour operators will pick-up and drop off at Los Almendros. Taxi service is available to and from the Liberia airport ($55 car, $70 van). The Los Almendros office can arrange to have you picked up at the Liberia Airport, and have a rental vehicle delivered to your condo.