1/2 Block from Downtown Healdsburg - Charming Craftsman
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Property type:Bungalow
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Relax and enjoy in the wine country!
GREAT LOCATION! Just around the corner from Downtown Healdsburg Square where you can find great restaurnats such as SCOPA, DRY CREEK KITCHEN, SPOONBAR, WILLIE'S SEAFOOD RESTAURANT, HEALDSBURG SHED, MATTEO'S etc. Walk to wine tasting rooms, antique shops, art galleries, Flying Goat cafe, Downtown bakery and Oakvile grocery Store and Raven Theatre. Very charming 1920's Craftsman House in a wonderful neighborhood.
Such a desirable location!
Walk to the Russian River. Go Kayaking, relaxing or eating lunch by the river. Picnic tables are available.
Take a scenic drive to the scenic Dry Creek Valley Road and visit many great wineries and tasting rooms such as BELLA, SBRAGIA, KOKOMO, QUIVIRA, PAPA PIETRO PERRY, etc.
- Bike ride around town or in the beautiful scenic Dry Creek Valley.
- Enjoy the Free Summer Concerts and Live Music at the Square.
- Enjoy a nice walk around the beautiful neighborhood. It's an area surrounded by historic homes and churches and charming houses with flower gardens.
The main house which occupies the entire main floor is available. The granny unit and studio are not included.
This beautiful home was tastefully decorated in wine country style. Beddings, towels and linens are all 100% cotton. Nice furniture - leather couch, wrought iron wine bar, plasma t.v., beautiful lamps. We prove a picnic basket with wine glasses and cheese board for you to take if you want to have a picnic at the winery or the beach.
Relax at the front porch has wicker chairs and table. There is an enclosed back porch overlooking the fruit trees - apples, lemon and oranges.
- has a brand new sectional couch in espresso leather and 39' Plasma T.V.
- furnished with solid dark wood round table with four ladder back chairs, beautiful wrought iron wine cabinet and custom china cabinet.
- Decorated very nicely with vintage wine decorations.
- It has a dishwasher and stove, microwave, microwave, refrigerator, toaster.
- There are plates, pots and pans, glasses and everything you need to use for cooking.
- We provide all 100% cotton towels, hair dryer, shower curtains.
- All bedrooms are furnished beautifully with a Queen cast-iron, four-poster bed and a King wooden Headboard. - 100% cotton beddings.
- Each room has lamps and alarm clocks. We also provide an ironing board and iron.
Come and stay in our Charming Downtown Healdsburg Craftsman House. Relax and enjoy the wine country!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Refundable Damage Deposit $600
- Cleaning Fee $225
- Taxes Not included
Cleaning fee is $225.
Cancellations within 45 days is subject to forfeiture of $1000 from your deposit.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
One black from Downtown Healdsburg where you can enjoy great restaurants such as - Dry Creek Kitchen, H2 Hotel Spoonbar, Scopa Restaurant, tasting rooms, Dry Creek wineries, antique shops, art galleries, coffee shops, museum etc. Activities - kayaking in the Russian River, driving on the scenic Dry Creek valley and visit several wineries and tasting rooms.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: EFT Properties
The Unique Benefits at this Bungalow:
BEST LOCATION IN DOWNTOWN HEALDSBURG. This a charming 1920's Craftsman that has been lovingly maintained and decorated. We hioe you will enjoy your stay here! The location is wonderful! Nice and quiet neighborhood yet so close to the vibrant Historic Downtown Healdsburg Square. Enjoy walking to the Historic Downtown Healdsburg, riding your bike around town, visiting Dry Creek Wineries and kayaking, picnicking or visiting the Russian River and antique shopping! Golf and tennis are nearby.
- Primary: 4153063466
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM