Fall in Tahoe is Here! Enjoy the Fresh Air & Spectacular Fall Colors!(0 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath, LAKE VIEW: Sleeps 6
The breathtaking views will be all yours from this split level condo on the edge of our central meadow with it’s wide expanse of lawn. The simple, informal furnishings add to the light bright feeling with the comfortable conversation style sofa, two swivel chairs and a rocking chair where you can relax and enjoy the view and the cozy natural rock fireplace at the same time.
Original redwood and skylights reflect the surrounding mountain lake charm adding to the pleasure of your stay. A short walk across the meadow brings you to waters edge and the easy access parking is great in winter!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- On floor 1
- 1450 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- ON-SITE AMENITIES TAHOE TAVERN: Heated pool (closed in winter), 6 tennis courts with a pro shop, pier with buoys & Pier attendant, sandy beach, and walking trails throughout the property and into town (Tahoe City). TAVERN SHORES: Heated pool (closed in winter), 2 tennis courts, pier with buoys & Pier attendant, sand volleyball court, sandy beach, and walking trails throughout the property and into town (Tahoe City). OFF-SITE AMENITIES WINTER: Easy access to skiing, snowboard, x-country skiing, ice skating, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, sledding and snow-play, historic sites, museums, sightseeing, north shore casinos and movie theaters, all within a few miles of the property. OFF-SITE SUMMER: Nearby bike trails, hiking trails, rafting, beaches, marinas, golf courses, parks, picnic areas, historic sites, museums, sightseeing, north shore casinos and movie theaters, all within a few miles of the property. ...moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The Internationally famous, original Tahoe Tavern was built in 1901 and has remained a premier destination resort throughout the years. Just one-quarter mile south of Tahoe City on Highway 89, you can walk into Tahoe City without leaving our beautifully landscaped grounds. Meandering woodland trails lead you up and down gentle slopes, through wide open grassy meadows, or along the shoreline. Before you know it, you're in the heart of town with it's entire selection of shopping, dining, galleries, museums and more.
ON-SITE- Tahoe Tavern: Heated Pool (closed in winter), six tennis courts with a pro-shop, pier with buoys and pier attendant and sandy beach.
ON-SITE - Tavern Shores: Heated Pool (closed in winter), two tennis courts, pier with buoys and pier attendant, sand volleyball court, and sandy beach.
OFF-SITE WINTER: Easy access to skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, ice-skating, snowmobiling, sledding & snow-play, historic sites, museums, site-seeing, North Shore casinos and movie theaters, all within a few miles of the property.
OFF-SITE SUMMER: Nearby bike trails, hiking trails, rafting, beaches, marinas, golf-courses, parks and picnic areas, historic sites, museums, site-seeing, North Shore casinos and movie theaters, all within a few miles of the property.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 16, 2017
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- Calendar last updated 04/08/2017
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.