Discounted Monthly Rentals (Contact Us for Specific Quote)(6 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-6 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
New Green Construction, Large Great Room, 3 Bdrms, 3 And 1/2 Bath Home
Elegantly simple in design, this home maximizes the residents' sense of privacy, while the main and upper levels offer great territorial views, including the Cascade Mountain Range. New green Energy Star construction, this home offers radiant floor heating, on-demand hot water, upscale fixtures and appliances.
The spacious great room is located on the main level, with a comfortable living and dining area with a gas fireplace and large flat screen TV. The designer kitchen is fully equipped for small or large gatherings. There is also a half-bath/powder room on this level.
The home's barrel-shaped roof enhances the feeling of space on the upper level, where the vaulted ceilings and large windows draw in light and views. Master and a second bedroom are located here, both are furnished with queen-sized beds and each bedroom has its own private full bath. Also on this level, you'll find a utility room with washer, dryer, ironing board and iron.
The third bedroom and its adjacent three-quarter bath is on the lower level and overlooks a partially enclosed garden area. The single car garage, perfect for mid sized or compact cars is also located on this level and there is an automatic garage door opener for your use.
All bedrooms are furnished with luxury hotel mattresses and linens.
Whether your visit is short or long, this location is a springboard for getting around Seattle. Bus, drive or walk in any direction and you'll find something of interest:
1. The upscale Madrona business district begins six blocks east of the home, where you'll find restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, parks and playgrounds.
2. Capital Hill begins 10 blocks north of the home and is known for its historic and stately mansions, Volunteer Park and the Asia Museum, restaurants, galleries, shops, clubs and nightlife.
3. Madison Park is a 3 - 4 minute drive northeast, where you'll find more restaurants, coffee shops and a lovely park and stretch of beach along Lake Washington.
4. University of Washington's Arboretum is a 7 - 8 minute drive north.
5. Lake Union is a 5 minute drive west, where seaplanes take off and land regularly, the Center for Wooden Boats is there (boat rentals available) and the annual Fourth of July Fireworks are held on the lake.
6. Drive past Lake Union and you'll be looking at the Seattle Center, home of the Space Needle, Pacific Science Center, Experience Music Project, Seattle Children's Museum and the new Chihuly Garden and Glass.
7. You are literally a few minutes drive to downtown's Benaroya Hall, Pioneer Square, the Seattle Waterfront where you'll find the Seattle Aquarium, shops, restaurants, the new Seattle Great Wheel and the Washington State Ferry Terminal.
8. You are not more than a 10 minute drive to both Safeco Field where the Mariner's baseball team plays and CenturyLink Field where the Seahawk football games are held.
9. If you want to explore the greater Seattle area, you'll find you are a few minutes drive to I-5 and 520 and about a 10 minute drive to access I-90.
10. If you're relocating and interested in the many wonderful private and public schools in Seattle, you couldn't be in a better location - you will find you are surrounded by them.
AND, when you book I'll send you my complete list of places to visit, restaurants I recommend, local markets, coffee shops, etc.
The simple clean lines and decor of this home provides a warm, modern setting for large family gatherings, weddings parties, reunions, conferences, workshops, etc.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- 1920 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Memorial Day Weekend 2017
May 25 - May 30, 2017
4 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 4, 2017
6 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Non-taxable housekeeping $195 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Pet Fee $25
- Tax Rate 9.5%
Long terms renters are most welcome. This is a great location for anyone relocating to Seattle. Monthly rates for multiple months bookings are somewhat negotiable.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Wonderful urban area to enjoy all that Seattle has to offer, with easy access to freeways and ferries to reach greater Puget Sound, where you'll find:
Hiking - Mt Rainier and Cascade are an hour+ away
Hot Air Ballooning
Skiing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing
and more ~
Living area with gas fireplace large screen TV with expanded cable & HBO option
Fully equipped kitchen with full-sized appliances.
Deck off great room.
Dining area of great room and front entryway.
Thermostat for radiant floor heating on main level.
Second bedroom on upper level with queen-sized bed.
Hallway on upper level showing utility closet doors closed.
Third bedroom on lower level with sliding glass door leading to garden patio.
Furnished garden/patio area with Adirondack chairs and propane grill.
Exterior of house. Garage on lower level.
Exterior of house
Living area with view of deck.
Bar stools at kitchen counter and view of deck.
Dining area in great room, seating for 8.
Half-bathroom off great room.
Master bedroom with queen-sized bed, large flat screen TV w/expanded cable & HBO
Walk-in closet in master bedroom
Second full bathroom on upper level next to second bedroom.
Utility closet with full-sized washer and dryer, iron and ironing board.
Three-quarter bathroom on lower level of house, off third bedroom.
View of Cascade Mountains from upper level
Garage suitable for compact sized car.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.