Ocean and Waterway Views from Your Rocking Chair(3 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
6 bedroom, 4 baths--3 Bedroom, 2 Full Baths up and 3 bedrooms 2 full baths down
This is a very unique property that was remodeled one year ago keeping 'The old beach look and feel'. The 2 bathrooms and kitchen on each level incorporate the granite and tile look, but the walls, doors and floors retain the old beach architecture. Located on the narrowest point, south, on Wrightsville Beach, this property has both ocean and sound views from the front porch and has access to both. The famous Chrystal Pier, now Oceanic Pier, with outdoor dining and fishing is less than a block away. Sound access for your paddle board, kayak, canoe, sunfish, is less than 100 feet away.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 12
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- The Cottage at Nathan can be rented whole house with 6 bedrooms and 4 full baths . We also can rent the upper and lower units individually which mirror each other with two queens and two single beds plus two full baths each. The rate structure would be $200/ $1200 lower unit and $250/$1700 for the upper unit. We were really happy with our first season. We had three weddings and two family reunions that reserved the whole house. There is ample parking for these types of events. The Oceanic Restaurant , almost next door, is the premier dining facility on the Island and a good venue for all events. The Cottage is located on the South End of the Island which is noted for the best fishing, surfing, beach coaming, and swimming. The South End Surf and Coffee shop across the street sells and rents any of your water needs. Enjoy....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $400
- Tax Rate 13%
Pay by check
Deposit is required to reserve the week. Rental fee is due and payable in full 1 month prior to reserved date.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Life slows down on the South End of Wrightsville Beach. This unique property is located on the narrow part of the Island with both the Ocean and Sound just steps apart. Bring your boats( canoe, SUP, outboard, ect). This property can be three bedrooms and two full baths or six bedroom and four full baths. Book early if you need both units!
Year Purchased: 1980
About the owner: Born and raised on Wrightsville Beach plus a Southender
Why the Owner Chose South End, Wrightsville Beach, NC, USA:
We are generational in boating, fishing , sailing, and surfing. The South End is premire in all of the above. Our private pier that extends into Banks Channel has space for both large and small watercraft.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
We fell in love with the feel and views. All you see is sand and water any way you look!
- Primary: (910) 264-7930 (North Carolina, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sound view and boat access
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Friday, March 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.