|Minimum Stay||0 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Cheapest Rates available can be obtained by calling us at 850-399-1891.
See more Pictures at www.sanddollarone.com/property/4560 Summer Breeze has great gulf views and is across the street from the beach access and sugar white sands. The home can be a 6 bedroom 5.5 bathroom home. It has a 2 fully stocked kitchens with granite counter tops, 2 living rooms, 2 large family rooms, 2 bunk-rooms, flat screen tvs, 4 king master suites, pool side cabana, gas grill, WiFi, outside dining areas, two laundry rooms, parking for 8 cars plus public parking lot down the street, ground level handicap accessible bedroom and bath, only 1 house back from the gulf, amazing gulf views from both floors, beach access 150 feet. Home is ideal for beach weddings, pool side receptions, and company retreats. So many options! Beautiful pool area in back. This is two full homes under one roof just steps away from the sand. We believe in perfection so it's well maintained and always kept clean. Our house cleaners come before you stay cleaning all linens and towels and sanitizing the bathrooms and kitchen.
This house is situated in beautiful Blue Mountain Beach, Florida in the heart of scenic highway 30a just 10 miles from Destin to the west and 15 miles from Panama City Beach to the east. 30a is a scenic drive along the emerald coast that is speckled with unique artsy beach communities, each with their special flare and appeal. Seaside hosts weekly concerts and movies and has eclectic shops and great local restaurants. If you travel further east on 30a you will reach Alys beach which also hosts weekly outdoor concerts and movies. Further east is Rosemary Beach, which again has unique shops and eateries. A 22 mile paved walking/jogging/biking trail extends the length of 30a and passes beautiful beaches, coastal dune lakes, and picturesque beach towns. Bike/kayak rentals, restaurants, and shopping are all within walking distance of the house. We are across the street from the sugar white sands and emerald waters that have been voted one of the top 10 beaches. Beach access (with parking, shower, and restrooms) is also across the street from our home.
Boutique shopping and dining can be found at watercolor and seaside, approximately 4 miles to the east. Four major shopping, dining and entertainment destinations are within 25 miles. Grand boulevard’s restaurants and shops are only eight miles west. Just two miles further is silver sands factory stores with over 100 designer names. Continue west for 5 more miles to destine commons, a premier lifestyle center anchored by bass pro shops and 14-theater rave motion pictures. An easy 25-mile drive to the east is panama city’s new pier park, a mega outdoor shopping mall consisting of over a million square feet of specialty shops, retailers, and restaurants - plus the 16-cinema grand theater.
This Property Comes With Wireless Internet / WiFi
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 28)
• Master Suite: First Floor (1) King Bed
• Second Master Suite: First Floor (1) King Bed
• Third Bedroom: First Floor (2) Twin over Twin Bunk Beds
• Den/Living Rooms: First Floor (3) Queen Sleeper Sofa
• Third Master Suite: Second Floor (1) King Bed
• Fourth Master Suite: Second Floor (1) King Bed
• Sixth Bedroom: Second Floor (2) Twin over Twin Bunk Beds
• Den/Living Rooms: Second Floor (2) Queen Sleeper Sofas (1) Twin Day Bed w/ (1) Twin Trundle Bed
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee ($150), deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional 3% fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00 PM CST.
• Check-Out is by 10:00 AM CST.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. Must have 1 adult for every 2 persons under the age of 25.
• The Damage Waiver has been charged in the event something within our property is accidentally damaged during your stay. However there is a monetary limit of coverage that varies per property. All claims must be reported and approved by management in order to be covered by the damage waiver. Please inquire as to the monetary limit this property is covered for.
Perfect 4 Weddings / Reunions!! Full Gulf Views, Huge Pool! Steps from the Sand!
We had an awesome stay at this house! It is in a great location, beautifully decorated, and was well equipped for all of our needs. Couldn't have asked for more. Can't wait until next year!
The house was a nice fit for my family and close to the much needed beach. Everyone enjoyed themselves with the facilities, and we had bikes delivered without any problems. The only recommendation I have would be to make the bunk rooms a little more adult friendly and not so kid-looking.
We have stayed at this property 3 times now and it has always been great. Plenty of space for sleeping and only 50 yards from beach access. The backyard is a great place to cool off during the super heat of the day with shade and a pool. Just a great rental.
My husband and I recently stayed in this lovely home, along with our sons and their families. With the two king bedrooms, bunk room, two sofa beds and a day bed with trundle, all 14 of us slept comfortably, and we only rented the upstairs section!!
The kitchen was well stocked and the layout of the house was well-planned. The three deck areas were a popular hangout for the adults and we all loved the pool area, hot tub and grill.
We were so close to the beach, but not right on it, which was a plus since we had 7 grandchildren with us who were age 8 and under.
It was nice and peaceful -- just what we all needed -- and we were still close enough to shop for groceries, sundries and beach supplies, as well as make several excursions into Destin for many fun activities for all ages.
It was a wonderful experience. We all had a grand experience and made many happy memories. Thank you so much!