Gorgeous Ocean View, Family Friendly 1BR/2BR Near Beach(1 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Gorgeous Ocean View 1BR/2BR Near Beach
Casa Coco is a gorgeous ocean view one bedroom home and studio apartment, completed 3 years ago. This uniquely crafted home was custom designed, with artistic details and accents throughout. It is colorful, beautifully decorated, and immaculate. Located in the north beach residential neighborhood of lovely homes, the house sits 100 feet above the beach. It takes approx. three minutes to walk to the beach, and a ten minute stroll to the main plaza. The house and the studio can be rented together or separately. Both units include maid service (every 3-4 days), drinking water, wireless internet, wall safe for your valuables, gas grill, beach chairs, and beach umbrella. Each offers high quality bed linens, towels, and feather pillows. There is an enormous water holding tank, so there are never any concerns about running out of water when the town is having water pumping problems. As well there is an on-demand hot water system in place - so lots of hot water any time you need it. All rooms have air conditioning and ceiling fans. All windows are screened. The property is owner managed and very secure. No smoking is allowed inside under roof. This house is lovingly maintained with attention to detail.
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- Max. occupancy 5
- Events Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- There is no smoking inside or under patio roof for either unit. The bedroom units can be rented together or separately .The upper 1 bedroom has ample storage, and a king size bed. It has a full kitchen and dining/living area. The lower bedroom studio has a queen size bed, fully furnished kitchenette with small refrigerator, microwave, blender, coffeemaker, hot plate, toaster oven, etc. There is plenty of storage and a small desk area. The bathroom is large, colorful and features custom tile work throughout. The bedroom opens out onto an outside patio under a palapa roof, with comfortable lounge chairs and a dining area, as well as an ocean view. It is private and secure....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Casa Caramba is a gorgeous ocean view one bedroom home and/or studio apartment. This uniquely crafted home was custom designed and built, with artistic details and accents throughout. It is colorful, beautifully decorated, and immaculate. Located in the north beach residential neighborhood of lovely homes, the house sits 100 feet above the beach. It takes approx. three minutes to walk to the beach, and a ten minute stroll to the main plaza. The house and the studio can be rented together or separately. Both units include maid service (every 3-4 days), drinking water, wireless internet, wall safe for your valuables, gas grill, beach chairs, and beach umbrella. Each offers high quality bed linens, towels, and feather pillows. There is an enormous water holding tank, so there are never any concerns about running out of water when the town is having water pumping problems. As well there is an on-demand hot water system in place - so lots of hot water ...moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 15 - Oct 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Nov 1 - Dec 15, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 16 - Jan 6, 2018
4 night min stay
Jan 7 - May 13, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Paypal fee $10
- Taxes Not included
The prices listed above are for the 1 bedroom unit. Both the studio and the one bedroom are completely contained and there is no sharing of house space. If you prefer to rent the whole house (studio & 1 bedroom); it is $275/night for the high season, $350/ night for the holiday season and $175 for the low season. The studio is also available separately. Please email for prices or questions! Thank you!
In the event of a cancellation, the owner will make every attempt to re-rent the unit(s) for reserved dates, in which case a refund will be issued minus any credit card processing fees and/or commissions incurred by owner (including any fees for processing the refund to a credit card), minus a $50 (USD) administration fee. For more details see http://www.bigbridge.net/listings/P1040
A confirmation is sent through our personal site with options for payment.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
From the intrepid world-traveler to the leisurely beach-goer, Sayulita has everything you could ever want in a vacation. Offering jungle hikes, horseback rides, scuba diving, surfing, canopy tours, yoga, snorkeling, ATV tours, sailboat charters, golfing, professional fishing charters, massages, spas, retreats, and workshops. Sayulita has everything from adrenaline pumping to sweet relaxation. Strolling down to town or to the beach. It is a place we love!
Year Purchased: 2013
About: I bought Casa Coco after numerous vacations with my sons to Sayulita. We love the town and this property. It is owner managed, lovingly cared for, with great attention to detail. My assistant, Camille, and I are there for our guests 24/7 as needed. I can offer lots of advice on what to do and where to eat, and other tips for an enjoyable vacation.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The house is perfectly placed. It is far enough away from any noise in the village and yet close enough to walk down for dinner. The view from house do not compare to the pictures!
- Primary: (970)390-8021
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - More pictures and information about house
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
1 bedroom deck
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.