|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Lovely Condo!
1. Okaloosa Island Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area’s most popular attractions: Big Kahuna's Water Park, Cattywampus Snorkeling tour, The Sea Blaster’s Dolphin Cruise, and Unlimited DVD rentals. Snorkeling and Dolphin Cruise available March-Oct and Water Park is available Memorial Day to Labor Day.
2. Seventh Floor BeachFront Penthouse.. fabulous views of the emerald waters and sugar white sands of Okaloosa Island!
3. Incredibly luxurious furnishings with color and texture, including a fully remodeled chef's kitchen!
4. Amenities: The Nautilus complex features a heated swimming pool, a picnic area with grills, and a small market adjacent to the parking lot.
5. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
6. Okaloosa Island is a laid back community, convenient to both Ft Walton Beach and just 10 minutes from Destin! Walk down the beach to The Boardwalk for great restaurants, shopping and nightlife, cast a line from the Okaloosa Fishing Pier or visit the Gulfarium and try the dolphin splash encounter!
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
Spend your vacation at award-winning Nautilus Condominiums in beautiful Okaloosa Island, located just 1.5 miles from the Convention Center.
Have the Penthouse view in this spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit that comfortably sleeps six. There's a king bed in the master, a king bed in the second bedroom as well as a queen air mattress for the living room. The master bedroom features doors to the balcony.
Prep dinner in your huge, open, fully equipped kitchen with a bar, enjoy coffee on your large, private balcony, or use the wireless internet - you'll have no trouble relaxing here!
This condo also features an in-room washer/dryer.
At Nautilus, you'll have the benefit of being on the trolley line, with stops all over Okaloosa Island, Destin and Fort Walton Beach. On-site management assures that your stay is safe and comfortable and will graciously handle your requests. There is an amazing heated pool, a BBQ area with grills & a picnic table, ample parking & a small market adjacent to the parking lot.
You won't find a better condo, or a better deal!
Welcome to The Boardwalk! We are located directly on The Gulf of Mexico, on the beaches of beautiful Okaloosa Island! The Boardwalk is your one-stop destination for fun, day and night! Relax on the beaches of The Gulf of Mexico while sipping a frozen concoction prepared at our outdoor bar upstairs at The Crab Trap, stroll the boardwalk and visit Islanders Surf Shop for new beach attire or grab a frozen snack from San Gelato. When day turns to night, the Swamp is our premier nightclub. Hungry? We've got that covered as well! Grab some fresh from the Gulf seafood from any of our great beachfront restaurants located directly on The Boardwalk!
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($500 min.) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
We wouldn't hesitate to rent this unit again! Beautiful view, spacious, nicely updated, very clean. The last day of or stay we saw a couple palmetto bugs so it's probably time to spray, I know these buggers are a pain. For the owner, you could use some new bedding, a couple new pans, a broom and a bottle opener. Just minor stuff. Over all very nice place, great value!
There were 4 of us (2 couples) and we stayed for 5 days and 4 nights and had a wonderful time. The complex is in a great location with lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. The views were stunning and the balcony is large. The unit is very spacious and both bedrooms have king size beds so that was great. Everything was very clean and comfortable and the kitchen is well stocked with cooking supplies. We had a very easy time checking in at the front office and there are large carts available to help you get your stuff from the car to the unit. We also used the charcoal grills on the premises one evening. We would definitely stay here again.
The place was very nice, and GREAT views of the beach.. the one thing I wish was included was beach chairs. It was a hassle taking beach chairs down and an umbrella with three small children. Other than that we loved it.
The condo was in a great location. Had unobstucted views of the ocean. A true beachfront property. The office was closed when we arrived at 430 p.m. and the sign said closes at 5. The instructions from REALJOY was to get a parking pass from the office. Luckily I printed the one in the app and brought it. I wouldn't be able to obtain one from the office since they closed early on our Satuday afternoon arrival. We ended up using the app pass and were fine our entire stay. The unit does need some updating and could've been a bit tidier...needing some dusting and a fresher smell. The wifi disconnected a few times during our stay and we had to reset it or pickup other available networks. Disappointed that we were there for 5 nights and the pool was under construction and did not receive prior notice. I received an email from REALJOY vacations our second night there about the pool...a little too late. The unit has a lot of room ( just 3 of us) and was fairly quiet. Downside to staying outside on the balcony was having smokers ruining your fresh sea air. We enjoyed the beach being so close. Would be nice if beach service was offered by the owners considering the price you pay for the condo. Overall, the stay was relaxing but was only enough to give 3 stars mostly because of the incredible view.
We went with another couple and this place was perfect! The view was amazing!! Would recommend to anyone!
We booked a last minute three day stay here and it was incredibly easy! I received confirmation of our booking within 24 hours and all instructions for our stay appeared on the app the day of our arrival. It really couldn't have been more convenient. And the access code for the door was a relief - nothing to lose on the beach. The condo is exactly as pictured. It was very clean and spacious and perfect for me and my fiancé. The master bedroom was huge with a view of the beach and access to the huge beachfront balcony. The jacuzzi tub was really nice as well. The balcony was very big and open. We spent a lot of time out there when we needed a break from the sun. Even though we had no use for it, we liked that they had a king bed in the second bedroom as well. It was just so nice!! Really beautiful condo!! The beach service was extremely convenient and they offered discounts if you were there for more than one day. I would certainly recommend staying here!! Also, all the staff at the nautilus were friendly and accommodating! The only concerns we had were the sleep number bed in the master (not my favorite), the lack of a fry pan in the kitchen, and the pool not having a beach view. Honestly, these things had no negative effect on our time there. The place was amazing, the beach was perfect, and the view was beautiful!!