Newly Renovated, Close to the Beach and a Private Pool!
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Spend your vacation in Wildwood! VOTED BEST BEACH IN NJ!
Our townhouse is the end unit with two full floors! The place has been totally renovated. We have 2 off street parking spaces and a private entrance. We are located less than 2 blocks to the quiet section of the beach and boardwalk, between the south end and the convention center. All the convenience without the noise. Walking distance to many great restaurants, bars, stores, bike rentals, waterparks and amusements.
Our complex has it's own private pool.
Fully equipped kitchen with full size refrigerator, range and microwave has all the dishes, glassware, pots, pans, utensils and everything else you'll need to prepare meals.
Open dining room / living room has space for everyone.
Cable TV in Living room and every bedroom.
Two zone central air.
Full sized Washer and Dryer in the unit.
Master bedroom - queen bed and private bath, TV
2nd bedroom - queen bed, TV
3rd bedroom - single bed under double bed loft, TV
Living room - full size sleeper sofa, TV, DVD player
(2 additional mattresses in 3rd B.R. closet)
Families or adults (over 25) only please. We will not Rent for Prom or Senior Week. No smoking. No pets. You must supply your own bed linens and towels.
Member since: 2013
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 7-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Voted “Number 1 Family Beach” by the New Jersey Star-Ledger. 3.5 miles of boardwalk filled with rides, games, food, bars, stores, waterparks and so much more! Spread out on our beautiful sandy beach. Bring your kite, frisbee, horse shoes, football, mitts, soccer ball, even your sand wedge and golf balls! There's room for it all! It's a short drive to Cape May for great shopping, winery tours and fantastic sunsets over the bay! Historic Cold Springs will bring you back to colonial times! Or head North to beautiful Stone Harbor for some shopping and dining. Visit the Cape May County Zoo or try your luck in Atlantic City. We're close to it all! ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Lawn / Garden
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 6 - Jun 16, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Jun 17 - Sep 2, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 3 - Oct 14, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
Weekly rentals are Saturday to Saturday. Ask owner if you have any questions. Check in at 2pm check out by 10am.
Please add $250 refundable security deposit to total.
• No pets are allowed in the rental unit.
• No smoking is allowed in the rental unit.
• You will have to supply your own sheets, pillow cases, bath towels and paper products.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Close to Water Parks, Rides and Boardwalk Games.
Short walk to the Beach, Bike rentals, Bars, Restaurants, Ice Cream, Mini Golf Wildwood Museum and of course, the POOL!
Short drive to the Zoo, Historic Cold Springs Village, Cape May, Stone Harbor or Atlantic City.
WOW! LESS THAN 2 BLOCKS TO THE BEACH AND BOARDWALK!!
Open Living/Dining room
Master on suite
BR 3 - Double bed over twin.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.