About the property
- Cottage410 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
One Block To The Beach! New! Beautiful 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, with Kitchen.
Welcome to the beautiful North Shore of Oahu.
Enjoy wonderful beaches and great surf!
See the North Shore as it was meant to be seen. Country style.
Enjoy beautiful Haleiwa town only 3 min drive by car.
See spectacular surf along the 7 mile miracle, Haleiwa, Waimea Bay, Pipeline and Sunset Beach, just minutes away!
Private gated entrance to a brand new 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and kitchen, for your North Shore Hawaii vacation.
You will be just 1 block to beautiful sandy Mokuleia/Waialua beach and park! Take in the beautiful long white sandy beach with breathtaking views of the ocean and amazing sunsets.
Note: 1 Cal King size bed that sleeps 2 adults.
2 adults maximum.
Street parking only. Please never block driveway at anytime.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 17, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
My boyfriend and I had a really nice stay at this apartment. The place is exactly as shown in photos - it was clean, cozy and well equipped and everything seems really new. The local beach is beautiful and a short 5 minute walk from the apartment. We were even able to see and swim with some sea turtles that hang out on the nearby reef!
The town itself is pretty quiet, which we liked. You will need to get most of your provisions in the neighbouring town of Haleiwa, but it’s only a short drive or bus ride away.
Malia is very responsive and helpful - we had an issue with the smoke detector and she responded right away and resolved the problem promptly.
The apartment had everything we needed and I would definitely stay here again.
Clean, comfortable and convenient.
I just spent a week at Hula Cottage and enjoyed it very much. The place was spotless, in fact it looked pretty new. The location is wonderful... an easy one block walk to a beautiful beach and park. I was there to visit my daughter who lives in Waialua, and I enjoyed being "off the beaten track" there. One suggestion would be to put a chair outside so it would be possible to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. But that is minor, overall it is a very comfortable place to stay. I hope to come back again, next time I visit my daughter.
Great bed but needs some improvements
We came here for our annual trip we take to Oahu. Our brother lives in Waialua right around the corner from this apartment. This year our niece was getting married so we needed extra space for sleeping.
The apartment is clean and newly renovated. We got good directions on how to get in. I believe if the owners made a little more effort this would be a 5 star place.
• You have a combination pad lock to get in and out of the yard. We are in our 60’s and we had a hard time with this even with our glasses. Also I believe this is dangerous in case of emergency.
• They also had a pin type lock on the next gate going to the apartment on the outside and someone locked it after we arrived. Luckily one of us was outside or we would not have been able to get out.
• Not much communication. I texted that we had arrived and asked if there were coffee filter for the morning or wash cloths for our faces. No filters for the (not very good) coffee pot and they told me to use the dish rags for wash cloths. We ended up buying wash cloths and coffee filters. We had to use paper towels for filters the first morning. The kitchen has no hot water so we had to heat up water in a pot to do dishes. There are not nightstands or lights by the bed.
• Next night I was woke up by a phone call from someone and a text asking if we were parked in the wrong place. We did not have our car there at all.
• The reviews say that there were beach things to use. There are not. Yard was not mowed or setup for use.
• There is not TV and the internet is very slow. Not everyone needs these things but just a FYI
Aloha - Sorry your stay was not good for you guys. This is not a five star hotel and most guest understand this.
It's unfortunate that you guys had such high expectations etc. before you rented to stay here you should have read up on all the details that are offered for this cottage. If you did this you would know what was being offered for your stay.
Most people love staying here and we offer great accommodations and we are just sorry it was not up to your satisfaction.
All was good
Clean and comfortable. No air or TV but that was not a problem.
This location is perfect. One block away from the beach. Matty was extremely helpful and gave suggestions for activities. I will def use this location again.
Clean and New- Almost perfect:)
Adorable and very well maintained. Clean and up to date save a few amenities that would have made the place perfect.
1. No off-street parking was frustrating. Especially on late nights.
2. Wifi was atrocious. With no cable we wanted to stream and the slow connection made it near impossible. I know- we're in Hawaii-disconnect! But we were also in a Rainy Hawaii so...ya know...
3. Coffee pot too small. This is a cheap fix.
Other than that- it was awesome. No bugs, no ants, no dirt, and the Windows were so well insulated we slept through the morning pigeon call.
Nice natural light block in bedroom in the am as well.
Beautiful beaches and amazing surfing beaches, located on the beautiful North Shore of Oahu.