About the property
- Condo1800 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 5 nights
3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Sleeps 8-11
This luxurious Condo is located in Silver Cliff Village which is a 1-2 minute walk to Park City Mountain Ski Resort! It's convenient location is only one block from the free citywide bus service, so no car is needed, but if you do we have a heated garage!
Our 1800sf condo has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, and was meticulously renovated in the summer of 2013. Newly added features include 4 LED flat-screen TV's, 2 DVD players and 1 Blu Ray player, a PlayStation 4 and Wii U, plus updated bedding and linens, furniture, carpeting, lighting, paint, and decorations. This unit also features a fully equipped kitchen, vaulted ceilings, gas log fireplace, full size washer/dryer in unit, high-speed WiFi internet access, and HD cable. This unit and building are non-smoking and pets are not allowed.
The main level of this condo features a large kitchen, large living room with gas log fireplace and new queen-sized sleeper sofa, dining area, and 2 decks. The large master bedroom suite with full bathroom and king bed is also situated on the main level.
The upper level has two bedrooms sharing a full bathroom. Bedroom 2 includes a queen bed, LED flat-screen TV, and private deck. Bedroom 3 features a bunk bed with full-sized beds and twin-sized trundle bed, and an LED flat-screen TV, DVD player, PlayStation 4 and Wii U.
Interested or have questions? Call or email.
Don and Joan Fella
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 11, 2018
About Don and Joan Fella
We are an adventure loving couple that loves to travel and try new things. We enjoy spending time and having fun with our family and friends. There is never a dull moment when you have 6 kids!
Don and Joan Fella purchased this Condo in 2013
Why Don and Joan Fella chose Old Town
We fell in love with Park City! What's not to like! We enjoy the 2 minute walk to hit the slopes and the nearby main street shopping.
What makes this Condo unique
This luxury 1800sf condo has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, and was meticulously renovated in the summer of 2013. Newly added features include 4 LED flat-screen TV's, 2 DVD players and 1 Blu Ray player, a PlayStation 4 and Wii U, plus updated bedding and linens, furniture, carpeting, lighting, paint, and decorations.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Spacious condo, extremely close to lift, great amenities for kids
If you are looking for a spacious condo with close proximity to the lift, this is the answer. Underground parking was a huge plus, 2 hot tubs 20 seconds away. Playstation 4, Nintendo Wii U and a simple to use gas fireplace were nice perks. Definitely recommend!
Fantastic condo for a snowy vacation!
The condo had everything we needed, including an amazing location just minutes walking to Park City Mountain Resort.
There was plenty of room for 2 families in this condo. And to top it all off, the owners were amazing hosts. We will definitely keep this property at the top of our list for future trips to Park City!!
Wonderful condo with excellent hosts!
The condo was exactly what we needed for our stay in Park City for Sundance. Don was friendly, responsive, and though of everything we might need. And even left a wonderful welcome gift basket! I recommend this condo for any stay in Park City. Thank you Don!
Great for our family ski trip
The large open floor plan was great for our family to spend time together after a day of skiing. The kitchen was well-equipped and we were able to do a lot of cooking. The location was just a short walk to the lifts and the enclosed parking was a nice convenience. Laundry and hot tubs were great features too! Overall, very comfortable.
This property is located only a block from the lifts and offered our family all the amenities.
Although some of the ski runs were not open because of lack of snow, our family enjoyed our stay at this property. Lots of room and sunlight. We used the new gas fireplace daily. We enjoyed our stay in Park City and hope to return soon.
Convenient, clean, and fully furnished with all you need
It's a hit or miss with rentals, but I can definitely say this condo was a hit. Here is what you need to know.
1. The owner is very responsive via email and accommodating to your needs. A+
2. The condo was very clean when we arrived and included a thoughtful gift basket of food items and wine.
3. Although it's not mentioned in the rental description, you are likely to find all the normal food staples for cooking (like salt, pepper, oil, pancake mix, etc.). This saves you from having to purchase these small items. It is also extremely well stocked in terms of cooking items and tableware. You'll find everything for cooking and more.
4. If you have kids, they will find that the condo includes video consoles.
5. Televisions in all the rooms and good wifi.
6. It's only a 5 - 10 (max) walk to the lifts. While that may sound long, I'm including the little hike to the Crescent Lift. You are literally right across the street from the PC Mountain Resort parking lot. You're also maybe a 15 minute walk to the historic area of town. It's a nice, easy walk.
7. Although I believe it is advertised as a 3bdrm unit, the 3rd bedroom is nothing more than a queen (??) bed and TV. It's very small but is great in that it gives some privacy to the person(s) staying in that room. It's also accessed by going through the 2nd bedroom. These two bedrooms share the same bathroom. This is helpful to know, particularly if you're going to have all adults in the unit. It worked great for us because we had 3 kids.
8. The jacuzzis are down one floor. It's a 20 second walk, so very convenient.
In summary, you should have no reservations about renting this unit. It's convenient to slopes, clean, well stocked, and the owner is super responsive.
Located on the free Park City Bus route. Walk to skiing and Old Town for shopping, restaurants and night life.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Questions? Call Joan 585-261-9207