Beach Retreat in Park-Like Setting(8 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 Bedrooms+ 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 9
This single level home was featured in recent T Mobile, Pier 1, and Burning Torch television and print advertisements.
This 3 bedroom, 3 bath home is light, open and airy with French doors, high ceilings and hardwood floors. It was recently remodeled with all quality finishes including a fully appointed gourmet kitchen with all stainless steel Viking and Thermador appliances, double convection oven, microwave, blender, coffee maker and Cuisinart. The dining room table seats 6. The breakfast nook in the kitchen also seats 6, or a large teak table outside is available for alfresco dining year round under a Hawaiian Coral tree. There are indoor and outdoor wood-burning gas fireplaces and an outdoor gas BBQ as well as a gas fire-pit for roasting s’mores!
The house sleeps 8 with a king bed in the master suite and 2 double beds in each of the two other bedrooms, plus a single bed and a couch. An extra single bed is available on request for a small fee.
The house sits behind double security gates with a circular drive spacious enough to park 6 vehicles. There is an alarmed security system on all doors and windows.
The home includes a music room with a piano and guitar and a detached media room with a big screen TV. The media room also includes a PlayStation-Blu-ray-DVD player with DVD movies and games as well as a Korg electronic keyboard. There are 5 TV’s in the house including a 60 inch High Def 4K smart TV with free netflix in the living room, with cable and free WiFi throughout. An inkjet printer is available for use.
The home includes a regulation size grass volleyball court, outdoor ping-pong table, and bocce ball.
We also provide board games and puzzles. There is an Olympic-size swimming pool at Palisades High School that is open to the public for a small fee and offers lap swimming.
If you can pull yourself away from this retreat, you can walk or ride a bike to the famous white sand beaches just a mile from the house. The Santa Monica Pier and famous 3rd Street Promenade, with fine dining and up-scale shopping, are just 5 minutes away.
A short stroll to the charming village of Pacific Palisades will bring you to great markets, upscale shops and restaurants.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 7-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Home is conveniently located in the upscale neighborhood of desirable Pacific Palisades. Walk, bike or drive to popular Will Rogers State Park Beach for great swimming, surfing, boogie boarding, volleyball or sunbathing. Walk or bike to Santa Monica Pier and famed Venice Beach along paved oceanfront path. Only steps to Temescal Canyon State Park with miles of hiking trails through the Santa Monica Mountains. See beautiful vistas of ocean and city. Walk to charming Village with friendly upscale shops and restaurants. Enjoy the Farmer's Market on Sunday. Pacific Palisades is a friendly and safe neighborhood. A short 5 minute drive north takes you to Malibu where you can enjoy a day exploring its 27 miles of gorgeous beaches, restaurants and shops. A short 5 minute drive south takes you to Santa Monica and Venice, CA where you can enjoy beautiful beaches, hip restaurants and shops. Bus service is available. LAX is 30 minutes by car, Disneyland is 45 minutes and Hollywood is 30 minutes....moreless
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Music Library
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $125
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Tax Rate 6%
6% LA Prop tax added above
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1992
About the owner: My wife and I have truly enjoyed sharing this house we love with our guests. We hope you love it too! We will be available to assist you with any questions to help you enjoy your stay
- Primary: 3106006532
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Indoor-Outdoor living year round
Circular Drive behind double Security Gates
Bar for casual eating
Double French Doors
Master Bath with stone, frameless Shower, Tub and Double Sinks
Media Room with Playstation, DVD, Blueray, Korg Electric piano, Games and Movies
Fire Pit and Chaise Lounges
Living Room from Kitchen with Open French Doors
Kitchen with all Stainless Steel Appliances
Patio with Chaise Lounges, Tables and BBQ
Open floor plan allows the chef to be part of the party
Heated Breakfast Nook
Master Suite with King Bed and Separate Bath
Second Full Bath with double sinks, shower and tub
Full sized grass volleyball court with regulation net (bocce ball set available)
Ping Pong Anyone?
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 07, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM