This gorgeous home features 5 bedrooms with 2 King beds and 3 Queen beds, 5 full baths and 1 half bath. The bath in recreation room with outdoor shower is included as a full bath.
* Outdoor private swimming pool with optional heating in backyard and poolside full bath with outdoor shower. There are 8 lounge/ sun chairs and a 2 dining tables that seat 10 poolside.
* Recreation room is located on first level adjacent to the pool with billiards table, ping pong table, beautiful outdoor kitchen and lounge, half bath and outdoor shower.
* Outdoor fully stocked kitchen has 2 refrigerators, microwave, sink and gas grill and plenty of counter space for prepping and serving food.
* Indoor and outdoor music. In ceiling sound system poolside in Recreation room, and indoors in main living area on 2nd floor. Simply plug in your own iPod or phone to the receiver in living room next to tv.
* Large selection of boards games.
* Indoor kitchen on 2nd floor is completely stocked for any culinary experience, has all brand new stainless steel appliances, double oven, gas cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and plenty of cooking space with a 9x4 granite counter height bar and 4 bar stools.
* Dining room on 2nd floor is located just off the kitchen and seats 8.
* Living room on 2nd floor has a large sectional sofa and flat screen tv with premium cable package and half bath in the foyer.
* 2nd floor porch just off living and dining room has a teak dining table that seats 6 and lounge area with 2 teak sofas.
* 3rd floor porch is a nice place to relax with views of the Intracoastal waterway and marsh.
* 4th floor deck overlooks Isle of Palms, Sullivan's Island, Mt Pleasant, Charleston Harbor and Ben Sawyer Bridge. Best place in town to watch fireworks on the 4th of July. Great place to relax and take in the amazing water views. 2 lounge chairs for private sun bathing and 4 cocktail chairs to watch the sun rise or set.
* Master suite on 2nd floor has king size bed, travertine tiled private bath, large tub, separate shower, walk in closet and french doors to outdoor porch on second floor.
* 2nd bedroom on 3rd floor has king size bed, television with premium cable package, french doors to 3rd floor porch and a shared Jack and Jill bathroom.
* 3rd bedroom on 3rd floor has queen size bed and shared Jack and Jill full bathroom.
* 4th bedroom on 3rd floor has a queen size bed, sitting area, private full bath and french doors to 3rd floor porch.
* 5th bedroom on 3rd floor has a queen size bed and a private full bath.
* All rooms indoor/outdoor have dimming can lights.
* There are ceiling fans in all the bedrooms, living room, recreation room and both porches. 2 central heat and air units. One on each floor.
* Beautiful maple hardwood floors throughout entire house.
* Laundry room is on 3rd floor with a washer and dryer.
* All beds are very comfortable with high quality linens and many different pillow choices.
* The house is located in the heart of The Old Village.
* There are many choice restaurants, several grocery stores and boutique shopping located within a mile of this house.
* Beautiful Shem Creek is located 1 mile away and has many restaurants with waterfront dining, kayak and paddle board rentals, padi scuba shop and charter boat fishing.
* Sullivans Island is 3 miles away with a beautiful quiet beach, plenty of free parking, great restaurants and bars.
* Isle of Palms is 5 miles away offering a boardwalk atmosphere with souvenir stores, ice cream shops and beachfront dining. There is a charge for parking in the boardwalk area and free parking in all residential areas.
* Patriots Point is 2.5 miles away. The Yorktown (WWII aircraft carrier) is located here and a water taxi to downtown Charleston or Fort Sumter.
* Downtown Charleston is 6 miles away. Where you can take a walk back in time on the cobblestone streets, shop at the open air market on Market Street, visit the waterfront aquarium, enjoy the many fine restaurants and nightlife.