Privately Owned and very clean.
This condominium unit is a second floor, two bedroom with master suite, king master, Sleep number bed, and full-size queen guest bedroom, living room (with full-size sleeper sofa), dining room, wet bar, fireplace, fully-equipped kitchen, laundry, and second bath, two balconies bbque grill... Call owner at eight four seven - seven seven eight - four nine four nine For more details. This prime location offers a secluded bedroom patio and separate breakfast patio. The unit will sleep 4 according to the Palm Desert Law for rentals.
Carpeting cleaned annually, three flat screens, new patio chairs, linens and closest condo to Country Club entry to the complex.
The fireplace with a travertine hearth is just right for cool desert evenings! In the rear of the condo is a rarely used pool and hot spa. Finally, the condominium is near security and adjacent to the Association Management office.
Regarding Desert Falls Country Club... located just outside Palm Springs in beautiful Palm Desert. The gleaming new Crown Jewel of the Desert Empire, this magic island of recreation features magnificent golf, championship tennis, and a new quality of life in an unparalleled location. All part of the Desert Falls difference.
* $7 million, 18-hole, championship golf course (fees apply)
* Outdoor pools and hot tub for guest use (free)
* Nine lit tennis courts (free)
* 35,000-square-foot clubhouse with a restaurant, golf shop, and athletic club (free)
* Gated security, country club environment on Frank Sinatra and Country Club Drive in Palm Desert, adjacent to the Marriott Desert Springs Hotel
* Near El Paseo Drive, casino night life, easy access to Palm Springs Airport
Keywords: Condominium, Country Club, Palm Desert. Desertfallsrental@comcast.net