Ocean Front with Large Heated Pool & Hot Tub 5BR/4b 32 Foot Boat on Property.(9 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
This will be the best vacation of your life.
This is a private home located oceanfront on a deep water canal. With 5 bedrooms and 4 baths, you can't find a better home! From the oceanfront master with the best bathroom you've ever seen, to the open dinning area, to the 2nd and 3rd floor where panoramic views are fantastic...each room is amazing in its own way. The master suite has its own private bathroom which includes a steam shower and jacuzzi. Two more bedrooms have immediate access to bathrooms.
2nd and 3rd floors have unbelievable views. Sit inside the air conditioned living space or relaxing outside on the deck. Sit on the deck with your coffee to watch the sun rise over the Atlantic Ocean or relax under a cabana on the 3rd floor deck where you can sit, relax and take in the beauty of the ocean.
The home is child friendly, and perfect for entertaining. The home has a private hot tub on the 3rd floor, a private heated pool, private 95' ocean front concrete dock, free standing chickee, 3rd floor outdoor hot and cold shower, outdoor kitchen and bar. It also offers plenty of activities to enjoy the great weather in the keys. Multiple kayaks, stand up paddle boards, and floats come with the house to relax in the pool and canal or explore surrounding canals.
In addition, the owner offers private boat trips (fishing, diving, cruising, bar hopping, etc.) at an additional cost with a hired USCG captain. Please call to inquire about pricing and availability.
- 1 bath
- 1 bedroom
- indoor/outdoor bar
- outdoor kitchen with commercial grill, fridge, and sink
- ping pong table
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 baths
- fully stocked kitchen with stainless steel appliances (large fridge)
-8 person dinning area
- 42' TV with premium cable in the living room
- sitting area overlooking ocean
- back deck
- Master Suite
- Master bath (2 vanities, steam shower, jacuzzi)
- 1 bedroom
- huge outside deck with hot tub and cabana
- outside hot and cold shower
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 4200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- This ocean front home is perfect for families or a couples get a way that are looking to enjoy the relaxed keys lifestyle. New outdoor cooking area overlooks water as you grill your days catch. Third floor hot tub lets you relax and enjoy a sunrise. Cruise ships pass by outside the neigboring island. This island, Tavernier Key also blocks the wind and provides tranquil water almost daily. Catch tarpon within sight of the home or travel 3 miles away, on other side of island and enjoy the best Sailfishing in the world. Spearfish , scuba dive, or snorkel, close to the home. Fresh lobster is within swimming distance of this home when in season....moreless
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Water View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 13 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $450
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,500
- Tax Rate 12.5%
This home rents for a minimum of 28 days please note weekly rentals are not available, please send a request to discuss rates. Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Car: Not Necessary
Tavernier is located a few miles from Islamorada and a few miles from Key Largo. The home rents for 28 day periods. It is a very quiet location located on the ocean. Many folks enjoy the home for its amazing view. Cruise ships pass in the distance. Many beautiful fish swim in the waters a few feet from my home. Tarpon are caught within view of my home. Manatee visit the home. Dolphin jump yards away. Molasis reef is a short boat ride away, along with many other beautiful reefs, all providing diving and snorkeling un matched anywhere in the USA. I own a 2011 32 foot world cat with twin 300 yamaha motors that is on the property. It can be included for fishing, site-seeing, shrimping, or snorkeling adventures with my private captain and a fee. Swim with the dolphins available a short distance away.
View from the Ocean
Entrance to master bedroom
entry to home
bathroom second floor
living room dining room 2nd floor
outdoor entertainment area
3rd floor deck
view from master bedroom
pool entertainment area
view from home
view down canal
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.