The Perfect 30A Beach Rental Vacation Destination -- Blue Mountain Breeze
(Please note that we only rent to adult guests 25 years or older; no college or high school groups please)
About Blue Mountain Beach
Luxuriously casual is a great way to describe your private beach vacation experience at Blue Mountain Breeze. You won’t find high-rise condos blocking your beach view here in Blue Mountain Beach! What you will find is miles and miles of the Florida panhandle’s world-famous sugar-white beaches and glowing sunsets that will put your mind and soul at ease. The private beach houses in this intimate 30-A community offer all the comforts of home paired with upscale (or casual) restaurants, fun activities and other amenities.
Blue Mountain Breeze is less than a skipping stone’s throw away from the turquoise waters of Florida’s famous Emerald Coastline, so you and your companions will be able to enjoy as many morning strolls through the cool, powdery, white sands as you wish. While away your days in this centrally located community relaxing at local restaurants and boutique shops, such as Marie's Bistro or For the Health of It. Everything you need is within a short walk or bike ride from your beach vacation getaway in this treasured section of Blue Mountain real estate.
Blue Mountain Beach Feedback:
Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach, Grayton Beach...the beach towns along 30A are idyllic and serene, yet none still so connected to that Old Florida charm as Blue Mountain Beach. With unmatched class and quiet convenience, those who have enjoyed a vacation at Blue Mountain Beach offer nothing but praise for the community:
“I have been traveling to the area for over 20 years now, and have settled on Blue Mountain Beach as one of my top two spots. I have rented many places over the years, but tend to be loyal once finding a place that I really like. I can say without a doubt that Blue Mountain Breeze is one of those places that I would want to return to year after year. As stated in the title, this place is a fantastic value.”
“LOVE LOVE LOVE the location and décor!!! My husband and I celebrated our 27th Wedding Anniversary in Blue Mountain Beach in Ray’s wonderful home. We looked online at several places to stay and chose this one because of the location and privacy. The location was perfect...a very short walk from everything...the beach, restaurants, bakery, shops and yet tucked away in a peaceful little neighborhood."
Richard and Kim
Best Beach Vacation Rental Value on 30-A
Blue Mountain Breeze offers compelling value; a great 30-A vacation home with reasonable prices in Blue Mountain Beach. Our management team tries to offer weekly rates that are a little lower than comparable properties. Further, our rates are always open to reasonable negotiation, so please give us an opportunity to help you meet your budget. You never know if you don’t ask, and we always invite questions.
Blue Mountain Breeze really is a fantasy come to life. Located only 225 yards from the beach access, you can spend every day enjoying the 30-A lifestyle, sipping your morning coffee while you watch the sunrise, smelling the salt air on the gentle breezes and listening to the waves crash into shore.
Constructed in 2009, the home is as splendid as the lifestyle it affords. Inside, inviting wind-washed colors, open spaces and warm wooden floors make Blue Mountain Breeze the perfect place to gather with friends and family. We are also pet-friendly, so you can bring your furry friends for a small nightly charge. You will deal directly with the owner, we are very flexible and responsive to almost anything that will enhance your vacation visit with us.
Key features include:
• Sparkling pool shielded by coastal oak trees (heated for cool-season use)
• 225 yards to the beach access (4 minute walk)
• Gulf views from top floor
• Quiet cul-de-sac is very kid-friendly
• Huge deck with gas grill
• Tin-roof covered porch with outdoor hanging bed
• Open concept floor plan
• Upscale, casual decor
• 10’ high ceilings on the first floor
• Sleeps up to 16 guests
The large dining room table is ideal for family meals, late-night board games (we have many to choose from), and sharing memories about the good old days. The spacious family room features a 60” TV and Blue-Ray player (perfect for entertaining and family movies), as well as a queen sleeper-sofa. The main floor also has a bedroom complete with a queen bed and private bath (hint: check out the shower!)
Kitchen features include:
• Excellent design for ease of cooking and cleaning
• Lots of countertop and cabinet space
• Very well appointed with basics and small appliances
• Luxurious travertine flooring, stainless/black appliances
The spacious master bedroom has a private balcony with chairs and gulf views. What a great place to enjoy your morning coffee! The master bath features a large whirlpool tub, separate shower and double vanity. The loft area has a bunk-bed and small play area for the kids. Another bedroom with Gulf views, the kid’s bunkroom and another bathroom and washer/ dryer closet round out the top floor spaces.
Master bedroom and en suite features include:
• King bed
• Gulf views
• Private balcony access through French doors
• Travertine tile in the en suite
• Jetted tub
• Separate shower
Other second floor bedrooms include:
• Bedroom one features Gulf views and a king-sized bed
• Bedroom two is perfect for the children with two sets of bunk beds
• An additional loft area upstairs also has bunk beds
• Bathroom with double-vanity
At the heart of Blue Mountain Beach is the beautiful, quiet beach, which is where you’ll undoubtedly want to enjoy a lot of your time. The upgraded South Walton Beach access (with bathroom facilities) is a short stroll away, just across the newly installed walkover. You can also use the beach wagon to take your day’s worth of necessities (cooler, chairs, umbrella) down to the water where you can spend the day swimming, sunbathing, snorkeling, building sandcastles, strolling along the beach at water’s edge and making lifelong memories.
When you’re ready to tour the rest of 30-A, you can leave the car keys at home and take the bikes. Blue Mountain Breeze has six adult bicycles for you to use as you travel the bike path (aka Timpoochee Trail), which is 28.5 miles in length and a wonderful way to explore 30-A. If you want to ride newer bikes or need bicycles for the kids, Big Daddy’s Bike Shop, (which is just around the corner) offers 10% discounts on bike rentals if you mention you’re staying at Blue Mountain Breeze.
For other details on restaurants and things to do on 30-A, visit our Blue Mountain Breeze website.
• We are happy to share a 10% Military/Law Enforcement personnel discount on the weekly rate. Please let us know about your service at time of booking.
• Pets are welcome for an additional $20 per night/per pet fee; details for bringing pets are provided in the rental agreement.
• Pool heating is available for $35/day. Please let us know in advance how many days you would like a warm pool for swimming.
• If you refer a guest, we will share a discount of 10% off of your next stay.
• All bedding is laundered after each checkout; mattresses and pillows are fitted with soft, hypoallergenic covers.
Sleeping accommodation specifics:
• Property sleeps 14-16
• Downstairs bedroom has a queen bed
• Master bedroom has a king bed
• Guest bedroom 1 has a king bed
• Guest bedroom 2 has two sets of bunk beds
• Loft area has one set of bunk beds
• Family room sofa is a queen sleeper sofa
• Twin hanging bed with memory foam mattress on the covered porch
• Additional sleeping options include two queen blow-up mattresses and a cot
Blue Mountain Breeze in Blue Mountain Beach is a magical place to spend your vacation. It’s far enough from the crowds and high-rises to feel like you’re in a private paradise yet right in the middle of all of the 30-A restaurants, activities and amenities. Everyone in your group will be thrilled with Blue Mountain Breeze; it will no doubt become a place you want to visit year after year to create those special vacation memories.