Mountain living at it's best, log house with wood internal walls, 4 Large Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths, 2 Car Garage, Large Upper deck with mountain view, free standing wood burning stove with wood provided, new kitchen with granite, large Island with bar stools, Jacuzzi bath tub, new tiled shower with his/her heads, Penthouse master bedroom suite, large sunroom, 3 TVs with satellite TV, internet, fenced well manicured yard with doggie door, lower den and middle level living room/dining room, fire escapes with steps on all 3 levels, open high ceiling entry/living area, large front window with a view.
- House2400 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, Sleeps 10, Service Fee Rebate for Non-Corporate Accounts
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, some Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Jun 19, 2018
Why Bill Broome chose Wrightwood
Large newly renovated Log House with mountain views and close to downtown and ski resorts.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Fantastic weekend Wrightwood
The cabin was fantastic. It was very clean and well supplied . Internet was great and there was cable. Mr. Broome the owner very nice and very easy to contact. Thank you sir. Hope to come soon if I get another vacation before the snow melts completely. The cabin was very spacious and comfortable.
had so much fun
it was great staying there. feels like 2nd home
A great place to enjoy with the family.
A great place to veg, chillax, kickback, relax or whatever word you would like to describe a comfortable cozy getaway. 4 bedrooms 4 baths and plenty of space to just lounge around. The surrounding area was beautiful, nature at it’s best. There are also plenty of good dinning places if you don’t feel like cooking. Needless to say we all had a great time. God willing we’ll definitely come back again. Thank You Bill.
Four bedrooms, four baths, a big plus. Bedrooms nicely outfitted with very comfortable beds. Living room, good couches. Television in three of the four bedrooms. Bedrooms nice size especially the the loft, second floor and the garage level. Plenty of space.
The Kitchen is very nice with above average appliances and a good arrangement and plenty of counter space. Dishes and silverware all above average and well set up.
The house keepers did an excellent job in prepping the place for our stay. Very good job.
1. For safety, no handrails for the stairs from driveway to the main floor. Stairs are very steep and difficult to climb for senior citizens. The treads are loose and the tread itself is very much out of level. It is like climbing a hill. No handrails from the main floor down to the bottom bedroom. Very difficult to climb and descend.
2. Showers are nice. Bath tub does not fill. No water pressure. But the shower does work, go figure. Funky shower curtain that is permanent and does not slide back. Makes for difficult movement in and out of the shower. The tub is considerably higher than the floor and the width of tub and tile makes difficult to get in and out of shower. Very dangerous.
3. Only one, just one comfortable chair in the fireplace area. Difficult for family to gather around the fire place. Very poor arrangement. Had to carry in the deck chairs which leave a lot to be desired.
4. Coffee maker in a very award location which makes it difficult to use. No lighting in that area. Definitely not good.
5. One of the clients on a previous stay has set up the logins for Netflix with obscene language. Very offensive.
6. Cracked window in the living room and ducked taped. This is very ghetto. Why not get it fixed? Is this dangerous or what?
7. Owner needs to do repairs to outside stairs using up to date materials and a periodic maintenance to keep the unit very functional and five star. I suggest rebuilding the stairs using Trex Materials and a very good stair cutter/carpenter. The approach and curb appeal dies with the entrance and the very challenging climb up to the main level.
8. Not at all what I expected for the price. Disappointed and can give it only three stars out of five. Next time I rent a cabin in Wrightwood or any where, I will do some research and perhaps do a look see on the location and the cabin. Perhaps walk thru and use a real estate company in the area.
Great family retreat!
This was our second time staying here. My family, and I where delighted when the house was available for another weekend get away. It is a cozy cabin with an unique twist. The three master bedroom suites, all on separate floors allows for lazy sleep in mornings, while the homey great room was perfect for the family activities and meals. We would like to thank the owner, Bill for the personal care he took to make sure that our family time here would be perfect. We look forward to coming back again next year.
Great house for family to gather! Would definitely go back again!
We arrived after dark & my only complaint was it was hard to find the house number from the street. There was 6 of us & we had plenty of space to gather. There was also lots of sleeping space that allowed for privacy. The house was clean & contained almost everything we needed for the weekend (we brought our own food) - just couldn’t find a blender. Each of the 4 bathrooms had unique layouts but were clean & functional. If we are ever in the area again, we would definitely go back.
Beautiful Log House with Mountain Views, directions fro LA: I-15 North, 138 West, 2 North/West (left at light), left on Sheep Creek, Right on Heath Creek, top of hill on left.